smut

You arrived at your home...
As you asked baji to come in and today you won't let him go before dinner so he came in... You asked him to sit while you went inside the kitchen  to prepare dinner... He came from behind you and grabbed your waist and hugged you while resting the crook of his neck on your shoulder and slowly kissing it ..you can feel his breath on your neck it was quite a turn on... You got red...he then backed off and turned towards you while smiling and helped you with the dinner...after dinner he got up and  played a slow song on his phone

He then raised his hand and bowed

'Would you like to dance with me miss y/n ' you looked at him and blushed he looked so charming ....

'Umm sure Mr baji keeee ' still stuttering to say the last word he sighed and then smiled while he pulled you closer ... You started blushing ... But still comfortable

You both started dancing slowly but you were really terrible at it .. He was laughing to see you struggling to dance you did the wrong moves and kept on stepping over his foot while apologizing ...  He taught you how to do it properly you thought that you got it but then you suddenly step over his feet making him  lost his balance and trip ...

'Are you alright y/-' he was now on top you balancing himself with his feets and hands...

'Am sorr-' you said when you noticed that what position you both are in...you both were now looking at each other and obviously  were red... Baji looked at your face and you were looking at him... He then slowly put his hand on your cheeks and asked...
'Can we? ' you nodded...

He leaned down and gently kissed your lips... While you wrapped your arms around his neck...As he bite your bottom lips and you sucked his upper lip while you moaned a bit...

He then put his tongue inside your mouth... You got startled  but then did the same your tongues were literally rolling on each other  your body heat was rising .. You both were kissing each other as baji hands  slowly started travelling from your waist to your chest... you both backed from kiss to catch your breath but then immediately went back,now you both are  wildly kissing with your tongues you can feel his warmth ... He then picked you up and took you to your bedroom and rested you on your bed... As he removed his shirt... He was looking hella sexy... You were staring at his toned and sexy abs...

But you were nervous to show him your body.. How will he react after seeing all those...  he asked you what happened... You said nothing and laughed nervously... Baji saw you and then

' pinned you down on your bed and unbuttoned your shirt'

'If you don't want me to continue... You can say any minute... I will stop'

you don't want him to stop... Even if those are ugly you want him to see those scars  as now you don't want to hide anything and if it's with baji i think I can do it am ready to spend my whole life with him... he undressed you... He saw your scars...

'I know it's ugly right?' you were not looking at baji...

'No not all ...i think they are beautiful' he was looking at you and was blushing hard...

'Stop lying' as you covered your mouth with pillow...

'Look at me do I look like am lying'
As he removed the pillow from your mouth and you saw him he looked serious... And there  is a tint of red blush on his face....

'Noooo'
while your cheeks were red as well...  you then put your hands on his face....  And pulled him into a kiss...
You both were kissing passionately while he was caressing your thigh as you both parted your lips to catch your breath... He then started kissing your bruise marks and scars and neck..a  neck kiss is every girl's weakness you put your hands on your mouth to control your moan...  he then kissed your both hands...

'Can I? ' he asked again and you nodded as he removed your bra and then removed his pants... He sucked your boobs and  lightly squeezing your nipples while you moaned... While doing so his hands started travelling under your panties  but then faced you and said...

'If it hurts anywhere tell me..'
You nodded.. As he then started rubbing your clit then ..you were completely turned on and wet right now so no way you will ask him to stop...after a while he put his finger inside and started fingering with a finger at first a moan left your mouth...

'Does it hurt? '

'No it feels good' you said  ..

He then put his 2 fingers inside while you put your hands over your mouth to cover your moan... He bit your ear and started  kissing you from top to bottom when he reached near your flower...he removed your panties and then removed his boxers... You were too shy to even look as he pulled your hands away from your eyes and you stared at him... Wow he is perfect you thought... (Let's not talk about his dick size....okay okay fine it was 6 inch..i have no idea about sizes though) as he then got down and kissed your thighs before reaching to that part..then slowly coming up he started kissing your vagina while licking you clit  you moaned ... As his tongue was now rolling inside you... You can feel his tongue inside you... It feel so good and a bit tickly...

'It tickles' you said while your face was completely red and eyes were rolled back . 

he saw your face and now he can't control himself  he put his dick at the entrance of your vagina slowly putting it in ... Just that it didn't hurt you... As you said...

' it hurts'

'Should I stop then?' He asked politely

'Noooo... Plzz don't stop' you said while moaning to which he blushed and slowly started pushing it inside you... You can feel him inside you his warmth ..you never thought that you can find someone whom you can embrace and wanted to spend your whole life with ... As a tear rolled down your face baji leaned in and gave you a kiss on the forehead... While again pushing it back inside you...it was really painful he was doing it slowly and the pain turned into pleasure ..

'Y/n how does it feel? '

'Its feels really good ..fast fast'

baji did what you asked him...
He started thrusting it inside you fastly and now it's fully inside you... He moaned and you find it incredibly sexy... You moved up a bit and kissed him  and he kissed you back you guys were playing with tongues while he was doing the whole job...

'Ahhh am about to cum' baji moaned

'So am I'

He hit your g spot to which you moaned a bit loudly you squirted now no more hands to control you ...He then took his dick and cummed on a tissue paper.. You cummed on the place...
Again back to what he was doing after few more strokes ...you got tired and exhausted it was your first time so it's hurts baji got up and wrapped the blanket around you and cleaned the mess ...  he wore his boxers ...it started to get blurry for you the pain was stinging and your body was really weak now your legs were shivering ...  baji grabbed you and embraced you ...

'I love you baji san'
You mummbled...baji saw your face and blushed...

'I love you too y/n'

'Am really glad'
while you feel asleep in his arm...

He kissed your cheeks ... And hugged you...you were resting on his chest ...suddenly his smile turned into sorrow and he bit his lower lip... He whispered in your ears...

'I'll be leaving toman and joining valhalla soon... But am glad that you came in my life' he hugged you for a couple of minutes after a while he got up and wore his jacket and left...

(Am really bad at it... Am sorry if I disappointed you... I really don't know how to write it but after writing this. I think it helped me a bit to understand how to write more)