hospital

'Ahhh! Where am I ? What happened?  My head hurts...am I dead..?

'Oh finally you are awake' an unknown figure said standing in front of you...you can't see them because it was facing backwards..

'Who are you? '

'You don't recognize me that's so mean y/n '

But then you looked around to see where you are and realised that it was the rooftop of your school ...

and that sound was familiar

and that sound was familiar ... And now you knew whose  voice it was...

'Yumemi ?' You said as the figure turned around... It was beautiful girl standing there... 

'Finally you recognised me?' she smiled...

You ran towards her , hugged her and started crying in her arms... I had a really bad dream..

'Yoshi Yoshi... It was just a bad dream now  stop crying you can tell me about it...'  she said while patting your head

'Wait?' As you scratched your head trying to remember...

'What happened y/n ? '

'what was my dream about I can't remember it ..'

And she started laughing...

'Hahaha you don't even remember the dream and you are crying about it...you are really funny' she was laughing while holding her stomach...

'Stop teasing me... It's not like I wanted to cry'

'Hai hai...now forget about it and let's have lunch' she said

'Yahh sure'

'Wow you baked me my favourite cookies again..you are the best y/n ' 

her eyes grew large you saw her and chuckled as she was munching over cookies... After she finished her cookies she saw you smiling...

'Am really glad that you are smiling again' she said while  looking at you...

'What are you talking about am always happy when am with you' you said jokingly while laughing  ...

'So am I ' she said as a sad smile appeared on her face...

'But you don't look like...did something happened..'

you remembered this smile from before..

...but suddenly your head started hurting real bad...

 she got up and started walking towards the railing ...

'Where are you going yumemi ' you said while holding your head in pain...

'Hey y/n  can you please forget about me'

'What the hell are you talking about yumemi'... You said as tears started rolling down your face...