betrayal

'Y/n chin'

'Mikey kun? '

he got shocked and you were frozen in your awkward dance move...the whole room was filled with awkwardness but then he suddenly smiled...

'Hey y/n chin... Long time no see'

'Helo mikey kun..nice seeing you again' you bowed down to greet him...

'Okay you both can talk now..ill leave you two alone'

'Thank you Emma Chan ' you both left the room...

' so what do you wanna talk about ? '
he was smiling the whole time with closed eyes... You gulped and said

'Do you know anything about baji san? '
you looked at him and suddenly his smile faded away and now he looked serious with a frown on his face..

'Let's go to my room' he said a drop of sweat appeared on your forehead and you said...

'Okay'

you both went inside his room you sat down on the couch... And he was sitting on the bed... You told him about the thing what happened with baji suddenly... He didn't looked surprised...

'Hey y/n chin what if I told you that he left toman...will you be surprised?'

he saw your face it was wide open...

'What are you talking about mikey kun...how is this possible why would baji San do that? '

'I dont know about that but yesterday he announced on the meeting that he will quit toman and become our enemy... He joined valhalla which we will fight soon'

You were too astonished ... What the hell is going on... Baji left toman's but why he hold them so dear then why... What is he thinking?

Mikey then took out a photo from his pocket and handed to you... He told you about the fifth guy in the photo kazutora hanemiya who is one of the caption in valhalla and also one of the founding member of toman...he left toman because of some incident he then proceed to tell you further about the full incident that he wanted to gift mikey a bike so he decided to rob it but then turns out it was his brother shop without realising he murdered his brother baji was with him that day .. Kazutora was the one who murdered his brother so he took all the blame from baji so that he didn't end up in juvie...

He looked furious but you don't know what to do ..baji never told you about any of this you were literally not in a state of saying anything just shocked from what you are hearing ... You were just listening to him as he continued...

Baji always say that kazutora is a nice guy and he did so to make me happy... But why ... Why would he murder my brother then...

Mikey then told you about how baji protected his mop scooter from delinquent while he got beaten up just for it... He is a nice guy

'But I still can't forgive him for betraying toman and siding up with kazutora ' mikey said

you saw him and he looked even more pale... And your face went down...

'What should I do y/n chin... ? '
You looked towards the guy who looked so worried you can see that he was trying his best to control his tears he was not smiling ...you have no idea about his position ...Always carrying the responsibility for standing up for your gangmates and faking a smile so that no one thinks that you are weak ... You took out a deep breath

'I know mikey kun it's really hard to be a leader... '
He looked towards you when you said that as you continued

'Because you have to take hard decisions sometimes... I don't think I can ever be able pull that up that's why I really respect your position...its okay don't burden yourself...do what your heart tells you to do' when he heard that his eyes widened...