Breakup..

'what are you doing here? '

You saw a tall figure standing in front of you... You looked up to see it was baji.. And he was wearing a white bomber jacket which has a logo of team walhalla in it...

'Baji San? '

He looked at the other direction avoiding your gaze...

'It's raining go home'

'Well didn't I told you I will wait '
You smiled towards him with closed eyes but he side glanced you and  started looking forward to avoid eye contact..

'Huh! What for? '

'Because I wanted to talk to you..i came to your house yesterday but you weren't there...'

'Yah mom told me about it so what do you want to talk about? '

'Dont you know what I want to talk about...'

'Huh! How am i supposed to know?'

'It's about you...'

'About me?'

'why are you doing this suddenly avoiding me and distancing yourself...did I do something? If so tell me maybe we can sort this out...'
You know everything but you wanted to hear it from his mouth... Will he tell you about it...

'Tsk'

You looked towards him and he gave you an annoyed expression...

'Can you shut your mouth for a while,you are really annoying  .. '
He said

You went quite while looking down...

'Havent you realised why am doing this'
He paused and sighed...

'I mean look at you ... You are miserable and annoying do I need any more reason'

Your eyes widened from those shocking words... It felt like someone plunged a knife in your heart... You were about to cry your throat started hurting and your eyes started getting teary but you tried your best to hold them and was looking down while tightly holding your pants with your both hands... I will not cry today you took out a deep breath ...

'Oh really baji san? '.
You looked towards him and gave him a forced smile...

(Something like this without tears)

'So then tell me'
You paused and his gaze went towards you...

' am I also the reason that you left toman and joined valhalla?... '

When you said that baji eyes widened ... His expressions were same like a thief caught red handed... But luckly he managed to hide it...

'Wait how did she know about it... I didn't told her about anything... Did she saw me or did she stalked me...as far as I know I tried my best to hide it from her i never even told mom about anything so how ... Is it chifuyu who told her about it...ahhh how can I be so dumb ...Yes that's definitely him... But in any case I can't let her get involved in this... What should I do now..'baji thought to himself... He sighed and said