baji san?

'Come in'

'Am so sorry  sir for my behaviour yesterday... I  really crossed a line I shouldn't have said such rude things to a teacher' you said while  continuously apologizing and bowing down...

'Hey you don't have to apologize.. Come here have a seat'

You took the seat ..

'Listen miss l/n  am not angry on  you or anything.. I really care about my students... I love teaching them...but I always end up crictising them thinking that they will improve but at the end they got demotivated I really don't want to do it and later I feel horrible about it... Most students end up leaving school...' he said while looking on your face with a sad expression
...

'.Today the whole class was paying attention and the way you explained that question was so nice..but sir I think baji San is also trying his best and the other students as well..and I think all that matters is students and teachers both giving there best...'. You said while looking down ...

'I know that student is trying his best but I don't want him to repeat this year too... But I think I said some really mean stuffs and I owe him an apology and to all my students... Next week in the morning assembly I will apologize to all my students'..

He is not a bad teacher afterall why do students go around spreading rumours about him..he really cares about his student I can understand that maybe  his ways are wrong but not his intention...I was so mean to him and still he talked so nicely to me ...

'Oh am sorry miss l/n it's late you can go home now'..

'No sir.. I can listen if you want... '

He paused and laughed
'Hahahahahaha .. That's why I asked you to come here...you really are a nice girl and the only one who made me realize my mistake'
He said while laughing... you apologized again...

'Okay sir then ill be leaving now.... And again sorry for my behaviour'.. Bowing down while leaving the office..as you left the office you noticed two guys standing outside...

'Hey l/n San did he said something mean... Did he punished you? Tell us about it... We will bury him alive' chifuyu said while baji punched his head lightly   

'Shut up idiot.. You are scaring her'

'Umm is everything okayyy what happened...Did he said something? '
Baji asked politely he was standing in front of you... You looked up to see him... He was sweating as he thought he was the cause of the problem and you got punished because of him... He looked too innocent... You chuckled and said..

'Thank you so much baji and matsuno san...but it's nothing'
You said while smiling with closed eyes...

They both stared at you for a minute and realised that you are actually telling the truth.... And left out a big sigh

'Good otherwise.. He might have caused a scene... 'Chifuyu said while grinning....

'Umm do you guys forgot something or are you waiting for someone?' you said while looking at them in confusion

'No we didnt...we were waiting for you..' Baji said and your eyes widened at his sentence waiting for me it's not like we are friends why are they waiting for me  what might be the reason... You were curious... Did I did something wrong again?...

'Waiting for me? ' you said in a confused tone

'Yah I saw you were quiet panicked during class but I thought if I said something it will worsen the situation as you were trying your best to calm..but am glad that everything is okay' he said while he grinned at the last sentence