invitation...

Everything was back to normal now.. It's been  5 months after that incident and you and baji are on great terms now... You developed strong feelings for him... So you don't want to date anyone... After rejecting so many guys you started to feel horrible.. Baji and chifuyu both are aware of your anxiety and tries there best to make the atmosphere around you comfortable...hahaha you have such good friends...exams are over baji passed the exams even though his grades were not good  but he tried his best  and also thanks to you that he passed all the subjects ...chifuyu scored quiet good marks as well...while you on the other hand scored highest among all classes your name was on the board but you couldn't care less you joined baking club and finally have been baking cookies cakes and many things for your friends they really love eating it as well and you enjoyed baking it for them... And you guys were all in same class now...everything is going well you really like baji but you didn't confessed him first off you are too shy and scared and second  you don't even know if he likes you or not...

You guys were having lunch on the roof top again...

'It's getting cold already?'...baji said...

'Well I don't know is it? ' chifuyu said...

'Maybe am too cool that's why' baji said while smirking...

'Or maybe am too hot' chifuyu said...

'What do you think y/n is it cold or hot?' Both the boys said staring towards you. ... they both are calling you by your first name now but you aren't sometime you call chifuyu by his first name but not baji...

'Well I think it's neutral but because it's rainy season right? ' .. You said while scratching you head...

'Yahh am glad today is not raining ..'

(It's the rooftop of your school)

Chifuyu said all of a sudden

'Hey so what do you guys think? '

'About what? '

'Festival is coming right?'

As chifuyu said that you started blushing  you have been preparing yourself for so long because you wanted to ask baji san  for it... But you can't bring up the courage to say that...

'I don't know maybe it will rain that day what do you think y/n? ' baji asked but you zoned out again..

'Y/n san' chifuyu and baji said and you zoned back ...

'Yess ?? '

'Were you listening? '

'Am sorry..i just zoned out'
you looked down and they both sighed.

'We were talking about festival so will you go to the festival... ' he said while taking a bite from his lunch... You got nervous but as you were about to say something..