moving on

'Why are you sad y/n?'

you got up and your head was aching real hard ...

'Yumemi '

she was there again it's happening again...she was standing near the railing on the roof top ...you can no longer move it was same as that day...

'Finally y/n you can forget about me...am really glad'

'Yumemi please not ...please dont do that' you shouted but your body was still paralyzed... Your eyes were widened... This thing I know it has happened to me... I know yumemi...

'But we have to put an end to this y/n right?'

'No we don't have to '

'Am sorry y/n...'

as she jumped but this time you know what to do..you can't let this happen again even if it hurts.... I promise I will protect her this time ... In comparison to her pain my pain is nothing this headache is nothing I can tolerate thousand times more pain then this if it's for her you know what to do...you rushed there and grabbed her hand at time... At any cost I can't let this happen again..

'What are you doing y/n? '

'I will not let you die this time'

'But this way you will also end up falling too..'

'No I will not and even if I did I will do it again if I have to...'

her eyes widened hearing those words...
You took all your strength and pulled her up and finally able to did it...she was staring at you in astonishment after a while she asked...

'But why y/n . ..why did you do that...dont you wanna forget about me?...'
as you were kneeling down on all fours trying to catch your breath ...

'But why do you want me to forget about you so badly...' still catching your breath...

'Because you always cry thinking about me...i can't bear to see you lik-'

'I can't.... '

'I can't do it...'

'But why.. I know you can do this'

'I don't wanted to' you shouted the last words which made her eyes widened...

'I am sorry yumemi even if you want me to forget about you I can't do that or should I be saying I don't want to'

She stared at you

'Y/n i-'

'And wait arent you the one who said that 'how can you forget about someone who is important to you' and now you want me to forget about you'

'But it isn't the same with me '

'Why not ?' You looked her in the eyes with a serious face...

'Because am de-'

'You are really important to me'
You paused for a while and stood up while she was staring at you... You came near her and sat down on your knees looking at her...

'am sorry if it disappoints you but I don't want to... '
You stood up and clenched you fist and she stared at you with her teary eyes...

'So try not to jump again it's really hard for me seeing you do that again...but if you tried jumping again... Count me in I will jump with you...'

You said while grinning towards her ...her eyes widened tears were falling from her eyes... Maybe those are the words she longed to hear ... The feeling that she is important to someone even after her death ...