Delinquent.

.. 4 months have passed since you joined school... You are quiet famous now but you never really realised it..you always help people in need and teachers liked you as well not just because you are a good student but also a poliet and humble child... You get confessed often now but you reject them politely... You felt so bad for doing it and you hated it... But you already have your eyes fixed on someone and you don't want to date anyone other then him but also you don't want to confess and spoil your friendship... You were crushing on baji for more than 2 months now.. Today he is free from his work so you guys decided that you will study after school chifuyu won't be able to join you guys today as he had some important work...

You guys were the only one in the classroom as the whole school left and only club students were there ..you got nervous because you two were only ones there somehow it wasn't like normal days because it's not only you two at usual days chifuyu also join you guys which makes you a bit comfortable around baji but today it's different because you don't wanted to awkward the situation so you decided to go washroom and calm yourself you ask him to excuse you for few minutes as you went there and calmed yourself down you were happy and nervous at the same time... You started imagining.

Baji:hey y/n ..

(slow instrumental playing in the background)

Y/n : yes baji San

Baji: there is something on your face...

Y/n: what where where...

(He put his thumb and index finger on your chin and grabbed it as he came closer)
Baji:oh wait its your cuteness...

Y/n: so kiss me then..

As you snapped back to reality... And saw yourself pouting towards mirror... What am I doing why am I being such a creep what if someone actually saw me they might think that am such a weirdo... I shouldn't have watched that video... (Basically you watched a video where this scene happened between two people)..
What if baji san saw me doing this...he will think am a creep and will probably break friendship with me... you slapped yourself  took your pills headed back to the class but you forgot something which you didn't realised ....  you opened the door and saw baji just standing there facing towards the window not fully sidely...he looked so handsome his side profile and his jawline is perfect as well ..what am being a creep again no .. As you pinched yourself...baji heard the noise and he turned around and saw you standing near the door...

'Oh l/n san finally you are here'

You walked towards him but  tripped and was about to fall but someone caught you obviously it was baji...

'Are you okayy L/n san?'... He asked worriedly

Now I don't even have to say it... You can imagine how flustered you were as you were so close to him your heart was pounding very fast ...you can hear his heartbeat ...he smell so good as well...as soon as you realized he was holding you ....  you managed to control yourself because you don't want to creep him out.. Even though your  soul was about to leave your body you managed to stand properly and said...

'Yah am fine thank you so m- ' you paused..

'It's okay' as you saww baji blushing as well...

Why is he blushing?you thought to yourself oh it must be because of sunset that his face appeared red...

(You are more dense then mercury )
'Okay then let's start with science then'

'But I forgot to bring the book' baji said while rubbing his neck and awkwardly laughing...

'Don't worry we can use mine' you looked at him  and he admitted his defeat...

You both started studying and you explained him whenever he is wrong not once not twice but maybe five times too... You enjoyed studying with him... It doesn't matter how many times he asks you the questions... he was looking into his book trying so hard to solve the equation..you thought too yourself maybe it doesn't have to be like that video... It's great like how it's going... As deep down you don't wanted this moment to ever end..