past

'Who is yumemi ?' as you heard that it felt like you were about to loose grounds....

But why are you surprised he asked you about those girls... He saw you right... He did saw you... Ofcourse he would ask... But you got more panicked when you heard him say her name... He did hear those conversations... Baji noticed you panicking..
'Am sorry I heard your conversation but I didnt mean to panic you... If it's something you don't wanna talk about it's okay...am really sorry ' when he said that it felt like cupid arrow piercing you heart again... you realised how much he actually care about you and your feelings... He did heard that and isn't it obvious that he was curious to know what happened with her girlfriend in past...
he got up as you holded his shirt and took out a deep breath while he turned around to see you...

'Baji San I will tell you about everything' you looked at him while smiling with closed eyes...

'I really didn't mean to force you on anything am so-' you cut him halfways...

It's about my previous school I use to wear glasses and my hairs were always tied into pigtails ...i was too afraid to approach people or maybe shy I don't know that's why everyone started thinking am a weirdo...i was a loner with no friends but I was fine with it... Honestly being a loner doesn't bother me because it's not like I ever had a friend my social skills weren't good I can't blame any body else... It's okay if no one wants to be friend with me everyone use to ignore me at first but after a while my whole class started bullying me...they really loves to play pranks on me writing weird names on my desk... And then put pins in my shoes... But specially those three girls that you saw today naomi yuki and there leader matsuri tanaka ... She basically has connections with some dangerous people so everyone feared her...they were the first ones to start it after that whole class did the same ... But matsuri and her friends have different ways they use to vent out there anger on me

One day when I was sitting in my class doing my work... I felt someone poking on my shoulder...

'Hey y/n..mind coming with us for a sec? ' naomi approached you
You got scared and nodded...

'I don't know what to do takiyo ditched me again' matsuri said while kicking you ...

'Dont worry matsuri just leave him you deserve better'

'Huh! What are you trying to say.. Are you insulting him?' matsuri came near yuki and grabbed her collar to hit her for what she said... But then naomi step in between and said...

'Oh matsuri come on... You already forgot about your punching bag look she is waiting for you'

while protecting yuki... Matsuri faced towards you and yuki winked at naomi and they both came near you as well...
They started kicking you and after a while matsuri sat down and grabbed your hairs and lifted your face ...
'What do you think y/n ... Am I not pretty enough?'...

You know if you will say yes then she will kick you saying that... 'If I am pretty then why did he ditched me '

And if you said no she will punch you without doubt...it will be your fault anyways .. So you decided to keep quite...

'Huh are you deaf? ' she slammed you on the ground she was furious but then as she was about to punch you ,someone grabbed her hand...
'Leave my hand who do you think you are? '

Your vision was a bit blurry but then after few second you saw a beautiful girl standing there holding matsuri's hand....

' huh shouldn't I be the one asking that question..' Said by the girl that gave a piercing look to matsuri...

'Huh! You don't know me haha you must be joking..you don't know me'

' well I think I kinda do now..an ugly retard who is taking her anger out on an innocent...'