his favourite place.

You woke up and heard a voice...

'So you were crying again in your dream?... '

'Wait was i? '

'Well it's pretty obvious with your eyes... '

'Umm whats wrong with my eyes' as you got up and looked towards the window and saw the bags appeared from crying...  yumemi laughed ....
You guys then opened your lunch box and started eating it....

'So you are dating someone now?'  Yumemi asked

'What are you talking about...am not' you laughed

'So you forgot about us....' yumemi said while pouting...

'Wait aren't you dating makoto san' you said while teasing her but for some reason she gave you a smile that you remember seeing ... You definitely remember this smile... you asked her...

'Yumemi what happened why are you so sad? '

'No am not'

'Stop lying '

  she gave a nervous laugh and  said...

'Well tell me how can I be happy when you are still suffering  and crying '

And you suddenly woke up...  you were sweating and checked the clock it's 10:00 am and Sunday can't stop thinking about those dream. Why she want me to forget about her why? ...you looked up to see that you are in your room as you realised what happened last night , you told baji everything but you don't regret it you felt light because you kept it to yourself all the time but there is still a regret you have yess...

'The way you cried it was so ugly  I can't even tell' you started slapping yourself now by thinking about it ... and then started remembering what else happened baji  was there listening to you while you fall asleep in his arm and did he carried me home oh I think I should thank him ...

you checked your phone and it was messages from baji...

Hey y/n can we meet Today ... I have to show you a place...

If you are free tell me...

Umm if you are not I can understand...
As you  saw his text a smile appeared on your face....

Sure baji San am free

Okay then let's meet.. I ll pick you up from your house at 12:00 pm...

Okay ...I'll be ready and
thank you for carring me home

Oh about that it's not a
problem you were too light..
So are you okay now...

Yess butam sorry you have
to see me like that...

Don't worry  you can always come
up to me and cry if you want..
(Baji was feeling good because you cried in front of him and he was there to hug you ..he wanted to be there for you abd give you a shoulder whenever you are feeling down ... You blushed when he texted that)