confession..

'y/n I love you'

After a few minutes you realised what he said and turned red

'What baaj baj baa baji san what... I think I heard wrong maybe my ears are not working prope-' you panicked at what baji said and were all red and blushing baji sighed and came near you and embraced you again...

'you heard it right I love you' he can't think of any other way to calm you he went quite for a while still embracing you ... After a few minutes he let go off you
he was blushing and looking at the other direction... While scratching his neck...
'I don't want to be just friends with you anymore I want to be more than that..i got you involved in this thats why I want to protect you as my partner(girlfriend..) as someone I care about I really love you y/n umm so i want you to be my girlfriend...'

Your eyes widened to what he said... You looked towards him for a while and then immediately looked down... Trying to hold a smile..

'How can you love someone like me... am not even good eno-'

'Can you please stop saying that ' you looked towards him he was looking at you... But he looked a bit pissed... He managed to stay calm and said

' You were always so kind to everyone ... And try to make everyone happy around you even if you are sad... You always help people in need... I noticed that day you helped that cat and bring it to the hospital'

'How did you know about this baji San?'

'Well that doesn't matter'
As he was passing by the road and saw you helping a cat he can't stop himself so he decided to stalk you but he can't say that...

'You look too cute while eating bread which was all over your face after a while'

'Wait no '... You turned red from embarrassment

'Yah and you look beautiful in anything you wear umm especially that kimono... You are good at studies and you always help me not only me but chifuyu also... you are the strongest person I know you don't rely on anyone for your problems ... But somehow it made me feel like am not good enough that's why I want to be reliable enough I want to give you a shoulder that you can rely on and cry all your heart out... Am too reckless but you were always there for me... My whole point is that you are too good for me...

He paused and was blushing...

'But still I don't want to see you with anyone else ...yes I get jealous when someone confesses you...'

As he realised what he said he got all red from embarrassment he thought you might be creeped out... Your eyes widened you were looking at him now... he turned around and said

'Umm let's go now I'll drop you home' because he dont want to hear what you wanted to say... Maybe a rejection...

'But as he turned around to walk you grabbed his shirt politely'...

'Wait baji San '

He stopped..

You were both silent for a while...

'I also feel the same baji San ' you said after a few minutes... baji eyes grew wider...

He immediately faced towards you....