Introduction

Zoe Hamilton

Age: 17 years old

Eyes color: Bluish grey

Hair color: Blonde

Height: 5'4

Weight: 115

She's a girl who is blamed for the death of her sister by her mother. Mistreated by her mother. She's quiet, mysterious, but nice and sweet when she have to. Her sassy attitude got her in so many troubles in school and out of school. She only have five friends one of them is her best friend. She learned to hate vampires, cause they took her father, she despised the vampires.

Niall Horan

Age: 1085

Eyes color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160

He's a man who is feared by people, if they saw him, they'll get out of the way, and never look at him, he is the second most powerful vampire, just after king Simon. He's a serious short-tempered man, but can be funny and have fun, he's nice to only the people who he cares about. He learned to hate the humans, cause they killed his family when he was a child, he even despised the humans.

These two people are the complete opposite. What will happen when he knows she's his mate? She's not what he wanted, and he's not her type. His best friends got what they wanted in a mate, but he didn't. Why? What makes them so special? He falls for her instantly, but will she fall for him? Will they have a life like all the others? Happily Ever After?