Chapter 22

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

Don't forget to vote.

----------------------------

I sucked in a breath. I did not believe my own eyes. Gasps sounded from behind me. My eyes widened as well as hers. I've never seen a face that looked so angelic, so innocent and so naive. She looked so different, too different, to the point that I would've never been able to recognize her. Her hair looked brighter and softer, her skin was so alive and so healthy, and her eyes, they were a deep green color surrounded by a dark grey color, her eyes were so beautiful, nothing like I've seen before, her eyes beat them all, they were mesmerizing. She broke the eye contact, then looked up. She whispered, saying 'why', barely audible for me.

"Oh my God, Liara" someone said, breaking me from my train of thoughts.

"Liara" I said, relief filled my voice. I laughed, feeling happiness flood all over my body. I went to hug her, but she backed away.

"You killed me" she paused. "Well, not really... but you almost killed me" she stated, making me frown deeper.

"Um..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"But, you didn't do it intentionally, right?" Louis asked me.

'Thank you, Lou' I thought. I nodded my head repeatedly, confirming what he said. "Yeah, I swear" I said.

She smirked. "It's not that I'm mad at you, I'm actually proud of you" she said, smirking. Then, she looked behind me and glared. "You stupid Idiots! You really thought that I would die that easily?!"

I looked behind me, to find Niall and Louis gaping at her, I guessed it was because her eyes weren't red, along with Zayn, Jordan, Simon, Justin, Harry and Liam. I looked back at her and starred at her eyes, I realized that they were a mix between Alexandera's and Darius'. She sensed something was wrong, so she looked back at me, demanding an answer.

"What?" She asked me.

I lifted my finger towards her eyes. "Your eyes".

"What's wrong with them?" She asked, irritated.

"They are" Niall paused. "Um... normal?"

She frowned again. "What?"

"God" Simon breathed out. "I almost forgot what's the real color of your eyes".

Her breath hitched, but her face showed no emotion. A mirror appeared out of nowhere and setteled on her lap, she picked it up and looked at herself. She suddenly threw the mirror away from her, like it was burning her hands, making it shatter to so many pieces. She then, got up and kept backing away from us, still no emotion appeared on her face. She hit the corner of the health room and slid down till she was curled up, forming a ball.

"Get out!" Niall snapped at the others. "All of you, get out! You too, Zoe".

I spun around, facing him. "What?! I'm not leaving her" I snapped at him.

"Zoe. Get. Out" he slowly ordered.

Louis grabbed my arm, muttering a small 'come on'. I unwillingly followed him after I glared at Niall. I couldn't believe him, it wasn't like I had never seen her other side. 'Or is there more?' I wondered. Louis dragged me out of the castle and towards the back yard. He then, let go of my arm and sat down on the grass. I mimicked his actions, still not believing what just happened. 'He even snapped at me!' I thought. Anger flooded all over my veins.

"That stupid bastard" I muttered, making Louis chuckle.

I huffed, thinking about everything that was fucked up. A body sat down on the grass beside me and sighned as well. I looked at him and chuckled. Then, I looked straight forward as my chuckles died down. I then, looked down at my lap.