Chapter 21

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

Don't forget where you belong- oh sorry, I meant don't forget to vote. (Pun intended. Guess who?)

-----------------------

Hours passed and I was still sitting on the roof. I decided to head back down to check on Zoe. I passed by Liara's room, but heard nothing, like she was never there. I shook my head and continued moving. I would never lie and say that I felt sad, because I knew that death would be like a blessing for her. She'd finally feel at peace. What concered me more was the fact that Zoe killed her, I was worried most about Zoe's reaction.

I opened our bedroom's door and stepped in. I looked up only to look into the most beautiful eyes I've ever been honoured to see. I breathed out in relief as I speeded towards her and took her in my arms. Relief filled my body as I hugged her so tightly. She wrapped her arms around me as tight as I did.

'Something is different' I thought, but I pushed it away and focused on the feeling of her between my arms. Then, out of the blue, she started to leave kisses all around my neck. Her lips burned a pleasurable burn with everytime she pressed them againts  my skin. She hit a spot, exactly where my mark should be, making me groan in full pleasurness. I pulled her closer to me, feeling the need to feel her body pressed againts mine. I grabbed her hips and inched her closer towards my growing bludge. Her crotch came right above mine, pressing on it, making me groan loudly. Then, I started grinding her againts me in a fast and hard motion. She kissed my spot again, resulting in me groaning again, then she bit my skin, taking me by surprise. I gripped her hips tighter as she sucked my blood. 'Damn' I thought. Next thing, sweetness filled my mouth. 'God' I thought as I breathed out.

"God, that was a huge turn on" I mumbeled to no one. I lifted my eyes to her beautiful grey ones. "That was" I paused, trying to find the perfect word. "Amazing" I breathed out as I licked my lips.

She shyly smiled at me, making me get hard. I grinned at her, liking the fact that she was pleased and happy. Her eyes moved towards my mark. 'Now everyone can see that he's mine' she thought as a smirk plastered on her beautiful face.

"Thinking about what, Flame?" I asked her, knowing what she was thinking, which caused me to smile.

She smirked again, but this time it was bigger. "I think you exactly know" she whispered, causing my breath to hitch. "But I think we should discuss the mark" she stated.

'No escaping now' I thought. I held her hands tightly, needing ressureness. Then I mentally called Simon, telling him that it was time. In seconds, he opened the door and entered, but he was not alone, of course Louis would come also.

I gave him a pointed look, causing him to frown. "Hey! It's my bussiness too" he defended.

I rolled my eyes. "Curious bitch" I mumbeled.

"I heard that, slut!" He snapped at me, causing Zoe to laugh.

"All of you shut up!" Simon snapped, making me roll my eyes.

'Grandpa grumpy is back' I spoke into Zoe's mind, causing her to laugh louder.

Simon glared at me. 'Aren't you gonna tell her about Liara?' He spoke into my mind, causing my smile to drop immediatly. 'Shit I forgot about her' I thought.

"What? What's wrong?" Zoe asked, worriness filled her voice.

I looked up at her, but I couldn't find the right words to say. I looked at Simon for help, but he wasn't looking at me, then I shifted my gaze towards Louis, but he lifted his arms a bit intending that he was not going to say anything. A sigh escaped my mouth.