Chapter 19

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

Don't forget to vote :)

P.S: important A/N. Must read.

--------------------------

Zoe's POV

Niall and I entered her room. She was, again, gazing at the green land outside of her window. I guessed Niall was actually right when he said that she'll never be solved. She turned around, facing us. Her eyes seemed to be looking at my neck. She frowned, then looked at Niall with a questioning look. They seemed to have a silent conversation, which irritated me.

I coughed, making them both snap their heads towards me. "I am here, you know".

"We know" Liara answered. "But let's get to the point".

"Which is?" I asked, gluping away the nervousness.

She pulled out a thick brown book. My mind immediatly brought back the memory of my first encounter with Darius. That thick brown book had some information about half humans half demons, it belonged to Darius as I recalled when Liara told me. I gave her a questioning look, intending my confusion. She threw it to me, I barely caught it. The pages flipped themselves, making me freak out a bit, until I realized that it was Liara who was flipping them. The pages soon stopped flipping, stopping at the page that I read the last time.

"Start reading loudly, starting from the second paragraph" Liara ordered.

I glanced at Niall, then started reading. "A half human half demon royalty is gifted with a lot of powers, making them the storngest of all the creatures. They out-power The Angels, The Vampires, The Witches and The Werewolves in many different things, such as: strength, speed, cleverness and many other. The powers of a half human half demon are unlimited, they basically own and can develop any kind of power. They start gaining powers after completing the mating process, it could come all together or one by one". I finishd reading, looking up at Niall, then Liara spoke.

"Now, read paragraph three, please" she said.

I huffed. "A half human half demon is still a mystery, especially when it comes to mates. Only four half human half demon creatures have ever existed, Johanna Silvester (504 CE-506 CE, captured then killed), Bruce Willows (900 CE-909 CE, captured then killed), Samuel Khan (980 CE-1007 CE, captured then killed) and Charlie Honal (1501 CE-unknown, disappeared year 1600 CE). Johanna's mate was a full demon, Bruce's mate was a human, Samuel's mate was a werewolf and Charlie's mate was a half vampire half witch. A half human half demon can be mated with any creature except angels or half angels or any creature that have an angel relative. It is known that a half human half demon provides power for their mate, the same goes for their mates providing them more power".

Silence fell upon us. I was lost in my thoughts. That book didn't help, it only complicated things. 'What was that supposed to mean?' I wondered. I knew deep down that Niall and I were made for each other, but my inner voice kept repeating 'just a mistake, you're not mates', making me angrily throw the book away from my sight and let out a growel out of frustration. I clutched my hair, trying to silence my thoughts.

All of a sudden, I felt myself start glowing again. Anger, madness and possessivness was all what I felt. A ball was heavily seated inside my chest, it was a ball of all what I felt. 'I need it out' I thought. It was bothering me, so I let out a breath and banged on my chest. I felt it leaving my body. Then, red lightining started to erupt from my hands, like it was more than happy to finally leave my body. Then, I blacked out. The last thing I remember was the red lightining hiting Liara.

***

I felt different. I felt almost inhuman. I felt strong, so strong. I sat up from my laying postion, then I opened my eyes. I immediatly frowned. 'Where am I?' I thought. I should had felt fear, but surprisingly I felt peace. My breath hitched as a particular thought crossed my mind. 'Am I dead?' I thought.