Chapter 27

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

Don't forget to vote.

---------------------------

The room's door flew open to reveal William, Laura and Darius. They all starred at me in shock and fear. All what I felt was pure rage and nothing else, they killed my mate and they were going to suffer. The more I thought about Niall, the more I got angrier. I felt it in my chest, ready to brust out. Just as I was about to let it out, a red lightening hit me hard, taming my power in return, because it was weakening me and making me loose my grip on my power. I fell on my knees and hands, with my head turned downwards. I whimpered as I, again, has lost hope, I didn't even care about the physical pain that the power was causing me. All what I was thinking was 'I'm sorry, I can't do it'. The power stopped hitting me and silence filled the already quiet room. Drops of tears fell on the ground beneath me.

A laugh echoed through the room, making me wince at how much loud it was. The rest started laughing along, seeming to enjoy my state. I was letting them win, because I was too weak, mentally not just physically. I was being humiliated, but I couldn't do anything about it. Why would I do anything about it? I already lost myself and my Niall... I basically lost my reason to fight. I just... didn't care anymore.

I slowly lowered myself to the ground and curled myself in a ball-like shape. I was declaring that I lost and they won. More tears brusted out of my eyes as I thought about the amount of people that I was going to disappoint them and let them be reigned by the evil, especially Niall and Liara.

'Liara' her name ran all around my mind. Right before I blacked out, I heard a faint, tiny and tierd voice speaking in my mind. 'I'm here' it spoke.

Niall's POV

"Niall!" A voice hissed.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. "What?" I said, not quiet sure who was calling me, because my sight was a little bit blurred and the darkness of the room I was in didn't help.

I froze. Realization hitting me in the face as I quickly tried to regain my sight. Just as I did, my eyes fell on Liara. She was chained to the wall in front of me, as I went to unchain her, I realized that I was chained as well. A smell hit my nose, making my eyes widen in realization. The faint smell of The Killer was in this dark room, but because it was faint, it meant that it was enough to restrain our powers and not kill us.

"Hey, you!" Liara snapped, making me shift my gaze towards her, she was looking at someone else. "Wake up!".

I focused at the person and realized that it was Leonardo. "What is he doing here?" I asked as a frown made its way on my face.

Liara kicked him in the ribs as he was close to her. "The two idiots followed us".

"The two idiots?"

"Lou and Leonardo" she bitterly said. "I guess they saw us and followed us".

"Where's Lou?" I asked.

"Beside you" she answered with a sigh.

I looked at my left. Louis was wide awake starring at nothing. He looked like he was lost in his thoughts. "Lou?" I called.

"I tried speaking to him, but he won't reply" Liara said. "He was awake before me".

"He got her, she got her, they got her" Louis whispered.

"What are you talking about, Lou?" I asked, feeling like it had something to do with Zoe.

"I tried to stop her" he whispered again.

"Lou! What are you talking about?!" I shouted at him.

He turned his head to look at me. "Zoe was with Leonardo and I, I tried to stop her from going to you, but she wouldn't. Then, she and Leonardo buckled to the ground, whimpering and struggling, I didn't know what to do, I panicked. Then, they blacked out. I went to pick her up and get her back to safety, but someone grabbed me and knocked me down. I woke up when they were dragging us here and she told me what she was going to do".

Everything in me panicked. My heart was jumping wildly and my mind was screaming bad thoughts at me. I started to mumble 'no' again and again as I tried to escape the chains and go to Zoe. My eyes were so wide, my ears were deaf due to the blood rushing all around my body and my mouth uncontrollably screaming 'no'. I started to shake violently as I realized that I won't escape the chains because of The Killer. Then, anger flooded me. The thought of them touching one hair or haming my Flame in anyway, made me want to rip their bodies apart. The fact that I didn't know if Zoe was alive or not made me more angrier if it was possible.

Suddenly, the room started to shake, snapping me out of my state. I felt myself glow, my body glowed the usual yellow writings as well as my eyes that turned to black. Something was pulling on me from the inside and my heart yelled at me to go and break down the door. I growled as I pulled on the chains. Finally, managing to escape them. The room stopped shaking. I was breathing heavily as I stood on my legs. I was surprised that I could do that while being surrounded by The Killer. I turned towards the door. Then, I felt something itching on my back. It brusted out of my shoulders, causing pain to spread through my back. I looked behind me to see a perfectly shaped white wing, then I looked at my right to see a similar one, but it was black.

"What the fuck?!" A voice exclamied.

I turned my head, to gaze at a shocked Louis, I walked to him and released him from his chains, but he was too weak to get up. I did the same to Leonardo and Liara. Leonardo woke up as soon as he hit the ground.

"Lou, Leonardo and Liara, I need you to get out of here immediatly and look through the other rooms and check if they held any captives other than us, then I need you to get back out and fight" I ordered.

Liara slowly got on her two feets with the wall's help. "What about you?"

"I'm going to Zoe".

Liara gasped. "She's alive!" She said.

"How did you know?" I asked, impatience filling me.

"She called me, but I don't think she knows she did" she answered.

Relief filled my heart as I nodded. "Step away".

They did as I told them and stepped away. I positioned myself in front of the door. Then, with as much force as I could muster, I released my yellow power, resulting in the door falling down. I hurriedly got out of the room. I felt myself double in power, as my angel and my vampire combined together. The halls were tight and dark. I looked at my left as my heart commanded me to go there. I pointed towards my right.

"You go there and I'll go there" I spoke as I was already walking towards the left.

"Niall" Louis called, I looked behind at him. "They told her that they killed you".

--------------------------

Hola

Follow me on instagram @ AyaHoran989 I swear I follow back and I'll bomber you with likes :) as long as you do the same

So, Niall is alive, as well as Liara...

What do ya think?

~ someone, somewhere in this world, cares about you and is happy of having you in his/her life, so don't end your life~

This chapter is not edited.

AyaJ<3