Chapter 26

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------------

"Zoe, please just listen to me" Steven begged.

"I thought I said you should leave before I wake up, didn't I?!" I snapped at him.

"Just hear me out".

"Shut up!" I yelled. "How about you hear me out?" I snapped again. "You know what happened after you left? Beth got married, dad turned into a vampire, dad and mum got divorced, Beth got pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl, then, Beth died while she was pregnant with a baby boy, mum started to abuse me mentally, spiritually and physically. And here I am, being a mate, an opposite one too, to the fucking next king!"I coldly said. "And the last thing I want is your shit".

He starred at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. "B-Beth is gone?" He whispered.

My eyes teared up. "Get out".

He slowly stumbled his way out. I closed my eyes, cursing my life. I pulled on my hair slightly, wishing if time would go back so I can fix what happened wrong.

I felt Niall's arms wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes starring at the door as Niall pulled me even closer. I don't know... but something about him made me believe in life.

"If I were you, I'd forgive him" he whispered.

***

"Here we are" Niall said as we both starred at the castle in front of us.

After that encounter with my brother, I insisted that we should leave. We packed our things and headed to the airport, and again, Niall dragged me to the plane. We arrived at 12am, and the way from the airport to the castle took almost thirty minutes.

I went to open my door, only to be stopped.

"No, I should open your door" he said.

I chuckled at him then nodded. I waited for him, he came and opened the door for me, holding his hand out. I looked him in the eyes before grabbing his hand. He closed the door, only to gently push me against it, both of his hands were gripping tight, but not too tight on my hips.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me, princess?" He whispered in my ear. Then, he did the unexpected.

He pushed his crotch againts mine, making me feel the bludge in his pants as I let a small gasp out of my mouth, I starred at him with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Weren't expecing that, right princess?" He lowly and sudectivly said.

"Who are you?" I playfully asked.

"I'm your ride to pleasure" he said then winked, I didn't get it at first.

When I realized what he meant, I loudly gasped and hit his upper arm, then, pushed him off me. He laughed loudly, making me laugh along with him. Our laughs died, and he walked to me, he leaned in as I did the same, our lips touched when a loud happy scream interuppted.

"Niall!"

We looked at the source. The one and only, Louis Tomlinson. He came running to Niall and tackled him down, and soon, was followed by the other boys, including Simon.

"Sucking each other's faces" Harry playfully snapped. "Didn't you get enough?!"

"I'll never get enough" Niall said smirking.

I blushed deeply as the boys released an 'ooh'. Niall kept starring at me as I starred back.

"You sure you're the same old Zoe?" Louis asked.

"Yes, Lou" I said chuckling.

"Niall, what did you do to her?" Louis asked again.

"Enough Louis" Simon said and we all cringed when he said Louis's full name. "Go inside, Zoe" he coldly said to me.

Niall narrowed his eyebrows at Simon as mine were rised up. "What is your problem? We just got here!" Niall snapped.

"Shut up!" Simon yelled at him making us all jump except for Niall. "You will no longer speak to me like that or-"

I cutted him off saying. "No wonder why Alexandera don't want you to see her again".

That left him with no words. I pushed myself off the car and headed inside, I heard footsteps behind me. I expected it to be Niall, but I was wrong.

"He's just tierd Zoe, forgive him" Louis said.

I stopped and looked at him. "Why me? He only snaps and teases me" I said.

Louis looked around him then whispered. "He's just angry that you're not the perfect girl to be a queen and since you're Niall's mate, and he wants Niall to take the throne, so he has to make you be the queen".

"Oh... what a dick" I whispered back.

"Don't tell anyone what I just told you, alright Zo?" Louis said.

"Okay, Lou".

He suddenly grabbed my upper arm making me jump on his back. In seconds, we were in Niall's and... I's room. He put me down and smiled widely at me.

"Go see your closet".

As I was heading to the closet, someone called my name. I recoginzed that voice and turned around smiling widely, but then, my smile turned into a surprised face.

"We missed you, Zoe" Selena said as she held the littlr girl's hand.

------------------------

Surprise!

Enjoy

So guys, tell me what do you think about the chapter? #VoiceOutYourThoughts #BecauseHonestyIsTheBest

::::::::::Chapter 27 teaser::::::::::》

"Well... you can consider me like your father too, okay?" Niall asked making me get angrier.

"Of course! I now have six fathers, you, Lou, Harry, Li, Justin and Zayn".

Hearing that, I angrily stormed out of the room.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Comment. Vote IF YOU LIKE IT.

Also, add this to your library if you want to stay updated, cuz alot of surprise updates are ob the way.

This Chapter is unedited.

Aya<3