Chapter 6

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

——————————-

My eyes widened. 'William?... but he's not a ghost' I thought. Perrie and the girls came running to Selena, they pulled her off of my lap, and they were surrounding her. As I was left alone again, Stacy came to me.

"Niall wants you! Follow me".

I did as told and followed her. As we speed-walked to where Niall was, something bumped into me. I looked around and saw no one. I put that aside and followed Stacy. Me and her started running, till we were in a room full of plants.

I ran to Niall, who was beside a painfully-screaming Justin and a man who I never saw was treating him. "Niall?" I said.

He looked at me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. "Did you talk to Selena?" He asked and I nodded but said nothing.

"What did she say?" He asked seeming impatient.

I shook my head as a 'no'. " You will not believe" I said.

He starred. "Just say!" He snapped at me.

"She... she said it was a ghost and that Justin called the ghost by the name 'William'" I said.

I forcefully pulled my wrist out of his hand and walked away. My wrist started to hurt. I didn't even feel it when he tightened his grip on me. 'asshole, he has no right to snap at me' I thought.

It was too much, too much for anyone to handle. I needed to go to a place far from all of that, and I couldn't think of a better place than the roof. I ran to the stairs. Tears were threatening to fall down. I reached the roof and sat there. I was biting my lip so hard to not let my tears fall.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. My breath was shaky, I tried not to cry. I really did and it was so hard. Few tears fell down my face and I hardly kept any whimpers from coming out of my mouth. I covered my face with my hands and I sang a song that my grandmother always sang it to me when I was ten. She said that her mother used to sing it for her when she was a kid.

I dreamed I was missing

You were so scared

But no one would listen

Cause no one else care

After my dreaming

I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here

That was all I could've remembered. It calmed me down a bit to remember my grandmother when she used to sing it for me.

It feels so bad, when everyone is angry at you, when everyone is sick of you,when you feel unwanted, when you feel unloved. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, like something was choking me. I opened my eyes, to see no one, then I could breathe. I felt the need to let out, but I knew I couldn't cry... I just couldn't cry... I didn't want to cry. Then I remembered that I can scream.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching. "I hate everyone!" I screamed.

"even me?" a too familiar voice said. Dad. I smiled and turned around, but there was no one.

"Aunt Zoe, where's mommy?" Anabel said.

But there was no one. I was all by myself.

"It's all because of you! It's your fault" Laura said.