Epilouge I

First part of EPILOUGE.

----------------------

Niall's POV

I sat in front of the grave that had one of the most important people to me. I closed my eyes to keep the tears from falling, because there I was, a year later, and still affected by it and probably will forever be. I reopened my eyes to be met again with the stone that had the name nicely carved into it.

A warm hand grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it, in a comforting way, but it did nothing to me. My emotions were all over the place whenever I entered this particular cemetery. I have lost alot.

On that day, happened the cruel event. The event that decided who was going to rule, the good or the bad. I remember that day as if it had happened yesterday. I remember every single emotion I have felt. I remember the horror, dread, shock, anger, and madness I went through when I saw her covered in her own blood and lying between Liara's arms. I remember how my heart froze when I saw her.

I touched the flowers that grew above the grave, tall, colorful and beautifull. I wished if time would turn back so I could prevent what happened, but... time won't ever come back, and what happened already happened and it won't be changed.

"It's okay, uncle Niall" Anabel said, still holding my shoulder.

I put my hand above hers as in showing her how much I appreciate what she was doing. Her petite body sat beside me. Then, she gave me a small smile. I smiled back at her and patted her cheek.

She looked at the grave stone. Her smile slowly slipping off of her face. "I missed him too" she whispered.

'Zayn Javaad Malik, A prince, a loving mate, son and brother, 1023-2100'

"He treated me like I was his own" she said, tears filling her grey eyes. "And I owe him for that, I'm sure he's standing in front of us and snapping at us for crying, he never liked to see anyone cry" she looked at me, a big smile on her face. "So, stop crying and laugh, let's remember the good memories and forget that he's gone".

I looked at her, shocked to hear such a thing coming out of a six years old girl. "Are you sure you're only six?"

She laughed as a respond. Then, she looked up at the sky. I followed her gaze and looked up at the blue clear sky. We both had people up there. I had my mother and father as well as her. I lowered my head as I thought about my mother, she was one of the sweetest people. Then, I thought about my father, he was one of the coldest people. Probably, that was why I grew cold as well, the only difference between me and him was that I met the person who changed me for the better... My Flame.

I sighed out, looking at the grave that was next to Zayn's. The same sadness washed over me again. I frowned as I starred at it. It wasn't supposed to be like that, we were supposed to stay together forever. Anabel stood up and faced the grave. I moved sideway, so I was sitting next to it. I let my fingers run the smooth and neat writings on it as I smiled sadly.

'Simon Cowell, A king, a loving mate and father, 989-2100'.

"Oh, grandpa grumpy" Anabel sighed out, making me chuckle at her. "Surprise, surprise, but I actually missed you... yes, you heard right, I missed you so much" she sat down in front of me. "You know, no one is bugging me, it gets boring sometimes, I swear. I told you to be careful, didn't I? But you never listen... uh, guess I have to cope... well, I hope you're enjoying your time with your mate" she glanced at me. "Me and Niall both love you too much" then she kissed the grave stone.

Me and her both stood up and looked at the other two graves. One of them was Alexandera's and the other was Perrie's. Anabel went to Perrie's grave and hugged the grave stone. I followed her and gazed at it. Perrie had killed herself two weeks later after she found out that Zayn died. Who would blame her? If I was her, I would have done the same.