Chapter 2

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

P.S: go check out @Nutella_Snapple 's books please. She has a one shot book, which is really great!.

---------------------------

Niall's POV

"You look beautiful" I whispered as she blushed, then I added. "Flame" I smirked, knowing how much annoyed she'll get.

"You'll never stop, won't you?" She asked.

"You know me well, Flame".

I let my eyes wander all over her. Her pale skin looked so smooth and soft. The caramel dress fitted her body, giving it all its rights. Half of her thighs showed, making me daydream about her on my lap. Slowly, my eyes wandered from her thighs to her hips to the waist line then finally settling on her eyes. Those cold icy grey eyes that screamed 'not so innocent', only made my thoughts go wild.

"Stop looking at me like you're gonna eat me" she said smirking.

"Who says I'm not going to?"

"Hey, Niall! Come here" Zayn called me.

I pecked her lips, then headed off to the guys. I stood beside them. They all starred at me. I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"You do realize you're in a room full of vampires where everyone can hear anything you say?" Liam asked.

"And by anything, we mean talking dirty to Zoe" Louis added.

"Aye! Flame is my mate, I can say what the fuck I want when I want to" I said annoyed.

Harry smiled. "Sorry man, they are idiots".

"Talk about yourself" Louis muttered.

"Lou, are you on your time of the month?" Justin asked.

We sniffeled a laugh. "Real mature, dude" Lou said as he rolled his eyes.

"You age more than a thousand years and still, you act like teenagers" a feminine voice said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Hazel" I said. "Go away".

"I didn't come here to annoy you Niall, I'm here to warn you, one of the witches had a vision, she refused to tell me about it, but Niall, it includes four words... you, Zoe, William and danger" she said.

I snapped my head towards her. My eyes screaming anger. 'How dare she mention my mate?!' I thought. I could feel everyone watching me as I glared at Hazel. She showed no fear although I could clearly smell it.

"Niall, stop" a voice that I knew too well demanded me.

I turned my gaze to her, only, it softened when I saw her worried eyes. I felt the urgent need to feel her between my arms, so I gently grapped her elbow and held her tightly. I immediatly felt calm.

"I swear to you, Niall" Hazel spoke again. "I'm not lying and although I'm not very fond of you, I really like Zoe... I know someone who can help".

***

"The Liara Honal?!" I yelled at Hazel. "No way in hell is that girl coming anywhere near Zoe".

"Who's Liara Honal?" Zoe asked.

Me, Zoe, Hazel and Simon were sat in my office. Apperantly, William was back. Hazel somehow had a person who actually liked her enough to tell her that. However, that wasn't what concered me, she just suggested the most hated and unwanted vampire, which was Liara Honal, to help us.

"She's no one" I answered.

"Niall!" Hazel snapped. "She's not that  bad! And you do realize that you are in no situation to have it your way. You. Are. In. Danger. So is Zoe".

"Niall stop being childish" Simon  said. "Liara is the best choice we have right now. We are running out of time".

"Who is Liara?" Zoe asked again.

I shared a look with Simon, then looked away. It seemed that none of us wanted to tell her, so Hazel huffed and answered her.

"Liara is... Alexandera's illegal daughter... ummm... her illegal daughter from the guy that used to be her boyfriend before she met Simon..." Hazel trailed off. "Anyways, she... she's kinda... strange. Ummm and she kind of hate everything that is alive... but that's not my story to tell".

"She's half vampire half witch". Simon said, then gluped. "Uhh... yeah, she's... strange, if you wanna put it that way".

"I still think it's a bad idea to ask for her help" I said.

"Too bad, I already called her, she's on her way" Hazel teased.

"What?!" Simon screamed seeming scared enough to ruin his reputation of being strong and fearless.

"You look scared" Zoe teased. "Wanna be held, little Si?"

"Zoe" he warned. "Don't give me a reason to start disliking you again".

"Nah, you wouldn't".

"Guys" I said. The smell of roses and ciggarettes filled my nose.

"What?" Hazel asked.

"I think she's here".

"Stop joking, Niall" Simon warned.

"I swear, I would recognize this smell whenever, ciggarettes and roses" I stated. "She always smells like that".

"Ciggarettes and roses? How does that mix?" Zoe asked frowning.

Suddenly, the door brusted open. "It mixes very well" she said with her blank face.

Liara.

----------------------------

In case you are wondering how do you pronounce 'Liara'... you pronounce it 'Lie-ra'.

Do you think I'm getting better at writing?

This chapter is unedited.

::::::::::Chapter 3 teaser:::::::::》

"Yes, just one more thing" she said.

"What is it?" I surprised myself and her by asking. I sounded desparet and I didn't like that a bit.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Vote and comment. I really like reading your comments.

AyaJ<3