Chapter 9

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

-----

"Wow" I said as I entered an incredible wooden house beside a small lake with a few trees surrounding it.

"You like it?" Niall said smiling widely."

"Yeah" I answered still amazed. "So I have a couple more questions that I forgot to ask". I asked still amazed.

"Alright... sit over there" he pointed to the  couch in a living room. "I'll put these stuff up and I'll be back".

I did as told and and headed to the living room as Niall ran in a vampires-speed upstairs. The living room was amazing, the floor was wooden, and there was a fire-place, and three white couches and one black love-seat. It was cozy. 'So  amazing' I thought.

"So" a voive said as I noticably jumped.

"Shit!" I turned around. "you creepied the shit outta me!" I said embaressesd as he laughed. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough... so, what are the questions?"

"Let's sit down first" I said then we both headed to the couch. "What happened to William?"

"We don't know yet... but we do know that he's outta the castle".

"Who is he after?"

"After me, Justin, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam, also he's going after Perrie, Selean, Eleanor, Bailee and Sophia...but not after you..."

"Why not me?" confusion in my voice.

"He's scared... because he knows what you'll be after you turn, sure he plays with your mind but he'll never dare to touch you" he said lightly smiling. "you're such a mystrey... so hard to solve... but I don't mind a challenge".

"Me? A mystery? How so?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Yes a mystrey... I can't figure you out".

"Anyways... don't you drink blood?"

"Of course I do, but an animal blood..."

"How come I haven't seen you drink before?"

"I'm not supposed to drink infront of you, so you don't get scared and run away".

"Haha... yeah right... anyways... how many years have you lived so far?"

"1085"

'I wonder if he speaks more than one language' I thought.

"Ew you are old" I said lightly laughing. "How many languages can you speak?"

"As wierd as this sounds, just two... English and Spanish.. let's just say I wasn't myself most of the time." he trailed off. I had a feeling that he didn't want to talk about it so I didnt push it

"Uh what the other tattoos mean?" I said trying to change the subject.

"I-I don't feel well... I'm g-going to rest" he said as he in seconds dispappeared.

It seemed like I pushed bad memories back to him. I felt guilty, although I didn't mean to remind him of an uncomfortable and bad memories. so I felt the need to make it up for him.

'What am I going to fucking do?!' I thought.

***

"Yes! It's done!" I said amused by my work.

Earlier, I was trying to think of something to make it up for him. Although, it wasn't  completly my fault, I didn't mean for that to happen. Anyways... an idea popped up in my head, Niall really lovez food so I thought, why not make him a nice dinner. although I'm not very good at cooking, I cooked a few good stuff. my fingers burnt a few times. 'So he better like it' I thought. I cooked him spaghettie with meat-balls that I found in the fridge and I made fries and I even baked cookies... well to be honest, it was already done I just had to add the eggs, water and oil then bake them, which was so hard for me.