Chapter 12

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------------

"Because in year 1600, I killed seventy per cent of the demons in my dad's kingdom, and in that same year, Laura and someone named Dominick, who was Laura's secret lover, decided to destroy the kingdom, so father thought that it was my doing... and losing his kingdom was like losing your mate... I cutted Dominick to pieces, then burned him for doing that to father".

"So you cared?"

"No... maybe, I don't know" she whispered.

"This is so messed up" I stated.

"I won't do that" she spoke. "I won't kill you, because I'm not stupid, by killing you I'll harm Niall, and Niall is the person who I've never wished harm upon him".

"But you need your soul and heart back" I protested.

She gave me a confused look. "Are you crazy?! Besides, you're my sister!".

"But-"

She cutted me off. "I'll find a way. I always do".

She spaced out, looking at nothing. Looking at her state, made my heart ache. She looked so tired of life, like she wanted to give up. She looked helpless and hopeless, like she wanted nothing more than to live in peace, or die and rest in peace. I wondered what kind of thoughts were running in her mind. Suddenly, she started sobbing again, grabbing her hair and rocking herself.

"Why, fate? What did I do to deserve this shitty life? Why?" She whispered while sobbing quietly.

I felt tears come to my eyes. Soon, they were flowing down my face. I thought that I had a shitty life, but I should've been more thankfull. At least, I've experienced what it's like to be taken care of and the feeling of being loved. But what did she get?

I felt fury inside of me quickly take its way out, but I pressed it down. Alexandera wasn't who I thought she was, neither was Simon. They forgot about her while taking care of Niall. Darius was busy ruling his kingdom, then he got busy with me, also forgetting about her.

I cleared my throat and tried to stop the tears from coming out of my eyes. "Liara, can't you, at least, give Jordan a chance?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" She whispered.

"So you know what it feels to be loved" I stated.

She looked me in the eyes, hers held uncertainty while mine held ressurness. I gave her a nod, encourging her to think about it, consider it at least. Her mind seemed to hold a battle inside of her head. She was a werck.

"Did you know that your eyes look just like his?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Darius" she answered with no emotion in her voice.

"No, I did not".

"Well, now you know, congrats, you look like him" she laughed humorlessly.

"Who wants to look like a guy?" I joked.

"If it's my father, then I want to" she softly spoke.

The burning blue flames-like were still surrounding the room. It amazed me that she could control it even when she has alot to focus on and she wasn't even glowing.

"Why are you surrounding us with your power?" I asked.

"So no one can hear us, plus I want to wear myself out so I can sleep tonight" she said.

By then, tears stopped streaming down her face and she looked numb. I always believed that feeling numb was way more better than feeling pain, at least, I wouldn't have to feel all of those feelings that makes you believe that you're unworthy. I always perfered being numb, because being able to feel pain and sadness always made my brain turn againts me and made my heart become weaker.

"Liara, I care about you" I softly said, feeling the need to say it out loud again. "And I'll always care... you just have to cooperate with me, so we can make things better".

"Make things better?" She repeated, then scoffed. "Wherever I go, worse follows behind me very closely, so I'm wondering if I should leave you..." she trailed off.

"No!" I protested. "Don't think like that!"

"I need to sleep" she whispered, then got up from the floor and headed to her bed.

I stood up as well and walked towards her. I gently tucked her in well, before I hesitatly planted a kiss on her forehead. I whispered to her goodnight. Then, the blue power disappeared. I walked towards the door, quietly opened it, then got out, shutting it carefully behind me.

I almost yelped in surprise when I saw both Niall and Jordan waiting. Jordan had a worried expression on his face while Niall had relief across his face. He took long steps towards me and hugged me. I didn't realize how much I had missed him. He pulled back to check on me, but I ressured him that I was okay.

Jordan was still worried. "H-how is she doing?" He stuttered.

I smiled at him. "She's better" I answered him. "Please, do confirm to me, are you the same Jordan who once visited me in my dreams?"

"Yes" he answered.

***

"Wake up" I heard a voice screaming at me.

I softly groaned and burried my face in Niall's neck. I was half awake, ready to go back to sleep when I heard something or someone being hit and was followed by a grunt. I slowly and sleepily opened my tired eyes. My sight was at first blurred, then it cleared. I frowned at the sight in front of me. It was Liara... and she was grinning.

"Finally! I thought you were both dead, please wake up Niall. I've made breakfast! Hurry up!" She happily said, then disappeared.

"What was that?" I asked in my husky voice, still confused.

"Who fed her a happy ball?" He asked, confused as well.

"Well, we better get up".

"Give me a kiss first" Nil demanded.

"Okay, master" I sarcastically said as I gave him a peck on his lips then got up.

I showered and wore a sweatpants and a hoodie as well as Niall. Then, we walked out, heading to the dining room. On our way, we ran into Justin and Selena. Selena and I awkwardly stood infront of each other.

"Dude, what the heaven happened to Liara?" Justin asked. "I've never seen her this happy before".

"Yeah, I know" Niall mumbeled. "What- wait, Flame, are you and Selena still not talking?"

Silence. Then, I broke it. "Let's head there before Liara murders us all".

I walked ahead, leaving the three of them behind me. Soon, they followed me. We've reached the dining room. I was shocked to see what was in front of me. Almost all kinds of breakfast food was placed on the dining table, I took my place, still in shock, Simon was already sitting at the head of the table. Niall sat on my right. Selena was supposed to sit beside me but Liara took her place.

Liara started putting food on a plate, then she handed it to Niall. Then, she put food on another plate.

"You don't like pancakes, right?" She asked, glancing at me.

"Uh... y-yeah, how did you know?" I asked.

"I just know" she stated as she handed me the plate. "So guys, after we eat, I have some things I'd like to say".

We all starred at her, some in shock, some in uncertainty and others in admiration.

------------------

VOTE. COMMENT.

:::::::::Chapter 13 teaser::::::::》

My hands caressed his abs and hard chest as his were inching towards my chest from under my shirt. My legs squeezed his hips, making him moan.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

This Chapter is not edited.

AyaJ