Chapter 19

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

---------------------------

I looked at the back of his head and something in my body had the urge to smell his hair... his hair was messy, but still so sexy. 'Uh' I thought. I slowly leaned my head to his hair and quietly breathed in his scent. 'Damn' I thought. He smelled so good... too good for a guy. I backed away and noticed his neck,  then I remembered.

"Hey! You didn't tell me what the mark looks like!" 

"Can you like keep quiet for like ten minutes? Just ten" he playfully said.

"Aye! Don't change what we are talking about!" 

"I'll tell you later... but right now, you keep smelling my hair, alright?" he said as he laughed.

I reddened as I widened my eyes. "I-I... I w-wasn't smelling your h-hair!"

"Right, it's that feeling that gives you the urge to do it" he serouisly said. "It's alright, I get that too... 24/7 to be exact" he said but mumbeled the last part.

"Just shut up and walk" I said blushing badly.

All of a sudden, he used his vampire speed without a warning which caused me to jerk back, but thankfully I caught to him quickly. Then, he stopped.

"Here we are".

My jaw dropped. "Wow".

The view infront of me was amazing. Breathtaking. We were on a top of a mountain where there was an ocean infront of it and everything was green.

"See all of this?" he said. "It's all yours".

I gasped. "W-what?" I stuttered as my eyes were wide.

He put me down and turned to me. He took a hold of my shoulders and slowly kept turning me around till I faced him again. He was smiling and his eyes were shining.

"All what you can see is yours" he said. "The house, the trees,the ocean, the sky, the rocks... this land is yours, I'm giving it to you".

"You joking?!" I asked. "The ocean is mine?! And the whole wood?!"

"Yes, it's all yours".

"Thank you" I breathed out.Then, I attacked him with a tight hug. "Thank you so much".

"Welcome, princess" he breathed out.

I backed out. A wide grin was speead across my face. Then, I did the unexpected. I kissed him... there was no sunset, and we didn't star at each other like in the clichè movies, but it felt that it was right.

He kissed back almost immediatly. As I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist. The feeling of his arms around my waist was a turn on and I hated to admit that, but it was the truth. Our lips moved together, like they've done it a millionth times. Like they have known each other for so long and like they were made for each other.

I pulled back smiling, but that soon faded... because there I was, kissing a vampire who I was supposed to hate. 'What is happeneing to me?' I thought. Niall grabbed my chin and turned my head up to meet his eyes, his amazing eyes.

Niall had a huge smile on his face. "Oh god how much I impatiently waited for this day... this day when you realize that you accepted your fate, princess" he proudly said.

Hearing him saying that, scared me. I don't know why, but it did. I frowned and the next thing I knew, I was running away.

Niall's POV

"Shit, I said that too soon" I mumbeled.

I ran after her, not in my vampire speed. "Zoe!" I yelled at her. "Come back here, please!" but she didn't reply.

When I decided it's enough and I wanted to use my vampire speed, she fell. I speeded to her, my heart beating so fast, I picked her up, she was unconscious, blood was streaming down her face.

"No, no, no" I kept mumbeling.

I speeded to the house and fastly got in heading up to our bedroom, I put her down and went back to the bathroom, and took the First Aid box and a wet towel, then headed back to her.

I sat beside her, and turned her head. I carefully cleaned the cut and took care of it. I starred at her. 'So beautiful' I thought. 'How could a troubled girl have an angelic face?'

I got out heading downstaires and I kept pacing around, so frustarted that I pulled my hair out so hard. I picked my phone and dialed Justin's number.

"Hello" his voice said through the phone.

"Why everytime I do something nice everything get ruined?! Why?!" I yelled.

"Whoa! calm down... what happened?" Justin said confused.

"I told you that I'll give her the land, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well... I did today... and guess what? I couldn't keep my big mouth shut and I blurted shit out so she ran away and fell and cutted her head and now she's fucking unconscious!" I said. "I'm a fucking ruiner! Fuck me and my life!" I yelled and saw the first thing infront of me, grabbed it and threw it on the wall making it shatter to pieces.

"Dude! Just breathe, remember what we worked on? We don't want what happened in the past to happen again, right bro?" Justin said making the memories come back to my head.

"Yeah, right... uh... I just can't handle it... I-I have to let my anger out, Justin! I can't just fucking breathe in and out!" I said/almost yelled.

"Alright then... just be quiet and go to the boxing room...".

"Babe, come back to bed" I heard Selena say.

"Alright, be right back... listen Niall, I gotta go, bye dude" he said and immediatly hung up.

I headed to the basement and took my phone with me. I opened the door and went down the staires. Being in that room reminded me of my past.

"It's been along time" I mumbled to no one. More to myself. "Did you miss, babe?" I said out loud to the room, to the floor, to the boxing bag, to everything in that room.

I took off my sweater and T-shirt, then followed by my sweatpants and sneakers. I went to the boxing bag, my gloves were under it, I grabbed them and wore them. I starred at the bag and all the anger ready to come out.

"Miss me?" I said.

I balled my fist and I remembered how fate was playing with me... firstly, my childhood. Secondly, my past. Thirdly, my bad luck. And forthly... Zoe. My fist made contact with the bag making it jerk back and with that I kept hitting it, feeling with every hit, a bit of my anger fade away.One after one, I calmed down. I starred at the bag.

"Thanks,buddy" I mumbeled.

----------------------------

Enjoy and forget about all the drama for a few minutes

This chapter is unedited.

:::::::::::::::::::::Chapter 20 teaser:::::::::::::::::》

She gluped. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She wanted to lean in, but I pulled my head away. "Not this time Zoe" I growled.

'Niall! Calm down' Simon spoke in my mind.

'Fuck off!' I spoke back then shutted him off of my mind.

"I'm only asking you one last time, if you don't answer, I'll force them out!" I growled. "What. Are. You. Hiding?" I spoke slowly.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

AyaJ