Chapter 6

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

P.S: Have you checked out @Nutella_Snapple 's books yet? Go ahead and do, please :).

---------------------------

Zoe's POV

"Oh god" I whispered.

I stood, facing the ocean, trying to register what they had just told me. I was not fully human. It was hard to believe, but Niall was there to confirm it to me. I wasn't even Laura's daughter. 'Who am I?' I thought. 'Who the fuck am I?!' I mentally screamed. I grabbed a fist full of my hair and slightly pulled on it in an attempt to lessen the headach, but it did not help. My thoughts were running all around my head causing the headach.

"But I'm not quiet sure what you are... usually smoke means a demon royalty, but the demon's kingdom got destroyed 500 years ago and no royalty was left alive" Liara said.

"Demon royalty? You said you only knew one person who smelled like smoke, who is it?" I asked.

"It was my father, he was their king, he hooked up with Alexandera and here I am, but I was born a complete witch, which made father unpleased and ashamed, he never admitted me as his daughter" she spoke with hatred lacing her voice.

I turned facing her and Niall. My lips twitched in anger as I recalled what she had told me about Beth. My eyes burned her with glares.

"Why did you kill her?! You said yourself that she didn't know! She was a god damn angel!" I screamed at her. She kept her gaze on me, not even blinking. Niall moved towards me, but I gave him a pointed look. "Who is Issecelt? Why did you give yourself to her? Why are your eyes red? Why do you have hatred towards Alexandera? Who exactly the fuck are you?!"

My chest heaved up and down. Finally, I felt like a weight was lifted of off my shoulders. I kept those questions inside and after I let it all out, I felt better. I focused my attention on Liara again and noticed how she tried to stay calm. My anger rised more as she stayed silent. Niall kept looking at me like I was going to disappear, his eyes showed worriness.

"What am I?" I growled out the question.

Suddenly, the wind picked up and the ocean's waves started getting more vilont. The once hot weather turned into a chilly weather, the once bright blue sky turned into a grey one filled with a darker shade of grey clouds.

"Liara, stop doing that!" Niall screamed due to the strong wind that made his voice sound like a whisper.

"I'm not doing that!" She screamed back.

Then, her gaze snapped to me, followed by Niall's gaze and for once in my life, I saw her eyes widen in fear as well as Niall's. I got confused, but then, something caught my eyes. My hands were glowing red, but it wasn't hurting me, it glowed a weird writings. Then, my ears perked to what Liara was saying.

"Half demon, half human, those are a rare kind, very rare and very very strong, they start to gain their powers after completing the mating process with their mate" she screamed to Niall. "The reason why she never felt the mate connection before completing the mating process is not because you are opposites, it's because  demons, in general, never feel the connection before making love" she finished, then shifted her gaze towards me. "A-and they feel connected with their siblings and it feels strange".

My anger vanished slowly, with it vanished the storm. I colapsed on my knees, feeling strange. Niall rushed to me and held me in a tight hug. I knew that no matter what I was, that I could always feel home and loved when Niall is around. Although I knew that, I couldn't but let a tear slip from my eye.

"Who am I? Tell me, Niall" I whispered in his neck.

"You are my Flame" he whispered. "You're my life, you're my whole reason to live".

I held him tighter if that was possible. I breathed in his scent, making me calmer. His hold on me told me everything I needed to know. In his arms, I was home. He provided all the warmth, love and protection I needed just by his hold. I wondered what I've done to deserve that. Then, a scream sounded cutting off my thoughts. Liara was running towards us. I noticed how the sky turned back to the color grey and the wind picked up.

"Niall!" She yelled. "Watch out!" She pointed to behind us.

A big wave of water, maybe twenty feet tall, was hovering over us. I held tight to Niall as I closed my eyes, getting ready for the impact, but it never came. I could still hear the winds and the crashing waves. I opened my eyes slowly to look into Niall's, his were full black, no white was showen, it should've scared me, but it made him look more attractive. I noticed that one of his hands were pointed towards the giant wave that looked like it was frozen but still moving above us, but what shocked me was that Niall was glowing yellow. A cold hand grabbed my shoulder, but I didn't mind that and kept starring at Niall. Next thing I knew, we were in the middle of a forest. Niall was still glowing yellow with his eyes black. The yellow light fitted perfectly with his pale skin, fitted perfectly with him in general. His black orbs gazed at me.

Then, slowly, his eyes went back to his blue color that I loved so much, his skin no longer glowed. Liara starred at him in complete surprise, even his own eyes were widened in surprise.

"Were you just-" I started, but Liara cutted me off.

"Glowing yellow?!" She exclaimed. He nodded. "Does that mean-"

Niall cutted her off. "Fuck!" He yelled. "Fucking hell!" He muttered, then looked at me. His eyes turned to yellow mixed with bright red. "Oh fucking shit!" He whispered to himself.

"Will someone please explain?!" I snapped.

"So, Zoe" Liara said, narrowing her eyebrows. "You glowed red".

"Wow, I did? Didn't notice that" I sarcasticly said.

"You fucking glowed red and... and Niall glowed yellow. Red is a demon, a royalty demon. Yellow is... is a royalty... angel" she cautionally said.

"An angel?!" I asked, surprisment clear in my voice. "Fucking how?"

"My grandpa, from my mother's side, was an angel, it wasn't inherited to my mother, she was a complete human... I-I never thought I'd  inherit it... shit, this is so fucking fucked up"  Niall said, anger laced his voice.

"So what?" I snapped. "I'm half a demon and he's half an angel, no big deal!" I said trying to convince myself that it was no big deal, but something inside told me otherwise.

"It is a big deal, Flame" he whispered.

"Zoe, a demon or even a half demon is never mated to an angel or half an angel... it's againts the nature's law, because red, which is a demon symbol, and yellow, which is an angel symbol, when they mix, orange would explode, and in this, orange is fire... and fire is no good, it can destroy and burn... it's dangerous" Liara said with her famous  blank face.

--------------------------

Here ya go. Hope you enjoy.

Please stop being ghosts and react with this story.

This Chapter is unedited.

:::::::::::Chapter 7 teaser::::::::::》

"You did" she answered emotionlessly, like she never really cared about Beth. "You did me a favor".

"No, I did her a favor" Liara said. "Really, the stupidity of you causes me to have ache... in my ass".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

AyaJ<3