Chapter 5

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

P.S: READ A/N AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT!

——————————

I, again, woke up to some screaming, I immeditly knew it was Niall, this time he was actually talking, his words were not understandable, this time he looked more in pain. I groaned and thought 'is this going to happen every fucking night?!'. I looked at the clock and it was 3 a.m, then Niall screamed.

"don't touch her!" he screamed.

"does he always talk?" I asked Simon who was in the same position as yesterday.

"oh you're awake, ummm... yeah sometimes" Simon answered.

I got up and walked to him, as I shook my hand ready to slap him again, Simon sopke.

"No, don't slap him, just touch him, let's see if William is right" Simon said as another ununderstandable words came out of Niall.

I felt kinda disappointed, but I did as told, and touched Niall with my finger, and immeditly Niall opened his eyes. As soon as he lied his eyes on me, he hugged me, really tight. I didn't know what to do, I looked at Simon, and he nodded, encouraging me to hug back. I hugged Niall back, but not as tight as he did. He stayed like that for about two minutes, then he pulled back, and grabbed my face.

"thank god you're okay" he said.

"what did you dream?" Simon asked.

No respond. Niall just kept grabbing my face, and starring at me with a relieved face.

"Niall?" Simon called.

No respond.

"Niall?" Simon called again. Louder this time.

No respond.

"Zoe, do me a favor and call his name" Simon said.

"Nial?" I called.

"Yes princess?" he responded. 'wierd' I thought.

"Simon is calling you, and take your hands off of my face"

He took his hands off, and cleared his throat. "S-sorry" he said, then turned his head to Simon. "yeah?"

"what the hell is wrong with you?" Simon asked.

"nothing, I just didn't hear you" Niall said.

"I asked you, what did you dream?"

"em... I dreamt that he took Zoe and was about to kill her till she woke me up" Niall said.

I sat on the bed, beside Niall and infront of Simon. "So, thay guy William, is right?" I questioned.

"yeah...uh" Simon said.

"So?" I asked again.

"would you just shut your mouth" Simon snapped.

"Aye!" Niall warned.

"I apologize, I'm just really tired..." Simon said.

"then go to sleep" I snapped.

I got up and went to my 'bed'. Sleeping on a couch is not that bad. Really. But a 'real bed' would be better. 'I should've took the bed when Niall offered it, and let him struggle on the couch' I thought.

Simon left. 'thank god' I thought. While I sat on the couch, not feeling like sleeping, I tied up my hair in a messy bun, I got up, and looked at Niall, he was just starring at me. For the first time in my whole life, I felt... wanted. Like his eyes were telling me that with him, is where I belong, and with all my guts, I hated that feeling.