Chapter 3

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

--------

I woke up in a strange room, the bed was so comfortable, the sheets were black

and the pillows were white, the room itself was huge and so classic, the walls were painted white with black roses as well, a huge TV was hanging on the wall infornt of the bed, and there was two doors, so i assumed one of them is the bathroom and the other is a closet, but the best of all, there was a space by the two kinda big windows.

I stood up, and noticed that I was in different clothes. 'what the hell?' I thought. Suddenly the door was wide open and that blonde was standing.

'what was his name?' I thought.

"You're awake" he said.

"who the hell put me in different clothes?" I angrily asked.

"oh... that would be me... and I washed your hair, just your hair and Selena insisted to srighten it" I widened my eyes at him "I mean... after all you're my mate"

"you mo-" I was cutted off by a blonde girl.

"exuse me my lord, but dinner is ready"

"ok, thank you Stacy" he said "one more thing Stacy?"

"yes, my lord"

"I suggest you show her what to wear, I'll be sown in the dining room, oh and love?" he looked at me "what's your name?"

"why do you need it?"

"don't be a stubborn"

"Zoe MaLyn Hamilton, and yours?"

"Niall James Horan" he said with an amused smile, and just then I noticed he was wearing a suit.

'a suit for a dinner in your own house? stupid' I thought.

he laughed, and disappeared in a second, I looked at Stacy to see her by one of the door smiling at me.

"I am Stacy, and I am your maid, now shall we?" she said. 'why are they so polite?' I thought.

"yeah"

we entered the closet, and it was so huge and full of clothes, but to my bad luck, it was full of clothes that I'm not so fond of.

"here try these" she handed me a tight, long, lady-like black dress and black high heels.

"why so formal?" I asked.

"this is not a regular dinner, a punch of important vampires will be there" she paused "and a few wolfes either, but don't worry, they are very friendly" she said smiling.