Chapter 15

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

---------------------

A loud, piercing scream erupted from her throat. She clutched the blanket that was under her. I starred at her in shock and fear. Then, I snapped back to reality and rushed to her. I kneeled in front of her and grabbed her shaking shoulders. Her scared, filled with tears eyes looked at me.

"Perrie!" I said in a shaky voice.

Another loud scream sounded from her throat, making me flinch.

"Where's Zayn?" I shouted.

"No one is in the castle but me" Louis said back, suddenly appearing by my side. He grabbed her upper arms and slightly shook her. "Perrie, I need you to tell me what's wrong, so I can help you".

"Please, call Zayn back first" she whimpered.

"He's on his way back" he said, sounding rushed. "Now, tell me".

Another loud scream sounded as she clutched her throat, like it was set on fire. Tears were pouring out of her eyes. At that moment, I felt helpless, I just watched her and did nothing, just starred. Louis kept trying to help her, while I did nothing. Then, she suddenly stood up, then fell on her side on the floor, her eyes closed and her breath calmed down, if I hadn't seen what happened to her, I'd think she was peacefully sleeping.

"Perrie! Perrie, wake up!" Louis shouted, shaking her, but she didn't move.

"Is she dead?" I whispered, feeling like my heart was about to blow up.

"No, I think she just blacked out" he whispered back. "I can still hear her heart beating".

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Let me deal with it" a new, familiar voice said from behind me, making me gasp and jump in fright.

There, at the door, Liara was standing, stiff as usual with her famous blank expression. My mouth fell open, I couldn't believe my eyes. 'What the hell is she doing here?' I thought. Surprisment, anger and a little bit of relief were what I was feeling. A couple of moments passed without anyone speaking or moving, until she spoke.

"I ran for a reason" she reasoned herself.

"And what that reason is?" Louis snapped.

I turned my head away from her and looked at Louis, he was glaring at her, which I completly understood, but that didn't stop the feeling that I needed to defend her, and because of that, I lowered my gaze onto Perrie. 'Now isn't the time for Liara's bullshit' I thought.

"Let me handle her at first, the I'll explain everything" she said. "I know what she's going through" she stepped forward until she was beside me. She kneeled down. "It's dark magic, the spill that fell upon her is called 'Lento Dollor', it's an old spanish spell that means slow pain, it's basically feeling like your insides are on fire, but your skin so cold, it brusts heat at some point, which makes one to feel like not only are they burning, but also tearing apart" she finished off.

"Come again?" Louis asked.

"I just said-"

He cutted her off. "I heard you. What I didn't understand is how it feels".

"Feels like you're on fire and like your insides-" she was saying, but Louis cutted her off.

"Then do something!" He snapped.

"Okay" she said. "Just so you know, I'm about to put a spell on her, it's called 'Cerrado', it's simple and quick, but it'll take time, so I want you both out and do not tell anyone that I'm here, especially Darius and Jordan".