Chapter 10

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!
-------------------
A women. She was a ghost because I could clearly see through her. She had long black hair and green eyes. Kind green eyes. She slowly let go of me and sympatheticaly smiled at me. Then, she turned around.

"William!" she screamed.

He came down and his eyes went wide open. "Y-you! W-what a-are you d-doing here?!" he said surprisment clear in his voice.

"You took this too far!" she again screamed at him.

Her face looked too familiar. Like I have met her before. Her eyes. I just have seen them before.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" he fearfully said. "I won't do it again! I swear!" he then disappeared.

She turned to me and said. "Shall we sit?"

"You don't sit" I pointed out.

"Alright then, darling" She sweetly smiled at me. "I am Alexandera Cowell, I am Simon's mate".

My eyes widened. Alexandera. Infront of me.

"W-what? Simon sent you?"

"No, my darling... Simon haven't seen me since I passed away" She sadly smiled. "Zoe... you are probably confused about all this... just like everyone said, it's for a purpose, it is not a mistake... At first, I was like you, I hated Simon, but then, I began to fall for him and then decided to help him. You should know, soon you will fall for Niall and you'll fall harder than a normal female mate would... but you should also know that... Niall fell harder, his love to you is the strongest... he loves you more than you'll ever love him, darling".

"Why is your face so familiar? And your name also? It's like, this isn't the first time I meet you" I bravely asked.

She just smiled and disappeared.

"Hey! Come back!" I yelled.

No respond.

"Shit" I cussed as I felt my ribs hurt.

I painfully headed to Niall, every step I took hurted me more. Niall was still on the top step lying unconsious, I barely made it to him and sat on the step below him.'You'll fall harder than a normal female mate would' I remembered when Alexandera said that. I looked at Niall. 'God... I hope all of this turns out to be a dream... maybe I fell asleep on my couh... maybe' I thought. I tapped on Niall's bare back and he instatly woke up. He groaned loudly.

"What the hell?!" he said squeezing his eyes shut.

"Ah" I said closing my eyes

."What's wrong with you? What happen-" he cutted himself and stood up. "Where is he?!"

"Gone. Relax" I said opening my eyes and looking up qt him.

He sat down. "What happened?" he asked.

I detaily explained everything to Niall, as I was talking, he remained quiet.

" You really said that?" Niall said. His eyes shining

."What?" I said confused.

"'I'm Niall's and no one eles's'? And 'I don't even dislike him'? Did you mean it?" he said smiling widely.

"Yes and... yes" I said as I blushed badly. "But focus... Alexandera came and helped me!... and what she said..." I trailed off still blushing.

"What did she say again?"

I glared at him."

What?... I wasn't really focused on what you were saying... I was lost in my thoughts..."

'He's honest about that... hewas daydreaming about you' Simon said in my head.

I laughed and Niall blushed.

"She said... and I quote: 'Zoe, you are probably confused about all of this, just like everyone said it's for a purpose, it is not a mistake bla blah blah you should know soon you will fall for Niall and you'll fall harder than a normal female mate would, but you should also know that Niall fell harder, his love to you is the strongest, he loves you more than you'll ever love him darling'. She didn't say blah blah blah, it's just that I forgot what she said.... I think it was something about her and Simon... I don't know" I said avoiding his eyes.

"She really said that soon you'll love me back?" he said, hope clear in his vocie .

"Y-yeah" I said then stood up. "I'm sure dinner is frozen by now... let's go eat" I said then walked away.

***

"Good job!" Niall cheerfully said.

No. It was not because I made dinner. It was because he was 'force-feeding' me, and surprisingly I ate a whole plate of spaghettie and nine meat-balls and half the fries and few cookies.

"Oh my go! I can't move!" I said feeling my stomach about to explode. "I think I'm going to throw up!"

""No! Dont! keep it in your tommy!" he said as he brought another cookie for me.

"No" I whined. "I can't! Please no!"

"Just this one" he begged.

"I cant" I cried-whined.

"Eat this and I'll let you pick a movie to watch".

I slowly took it from his hand. He encourged me to eat it. Bite by bite, I felt like I was going to pass out any minute. I starred at the last bite and I slowly put it in my mouth and crushed it then swallowed it.

Niall clapped his hands. "Yay! Ladies and gentelmen, clap your hands for the amazing Zoe Hamilton yay" he cheered as I laughed at him.

"But really... I'm gonna die cause of over-feeding!" I serouisly said as he laughed. Adorable laugh.

'Damn cute laugh' I thought and smiled.

"Want me to cook you more, princess?" he smiled. His eyes shining more than diamonds. 'Princess?' I thought.

"No" I whined.

"Alright fair enough... are you a hard weight-gainer?" he stopped laughing but his smile remained there.

"Uh" I said trying to figuer it out. "I don't think so?" I said as I rememered how I was before my sister's death. "I wasn't this skinny... I was actually bit curvy, but then after my sister's death... uh things changed" I said as his smile faded and his eyes turned bright red.

'Oh no' I thought. Then I gluped.

"I'm going to kill that bitch" he said gritting his teeth.

"Niall you are scaring me" I said. It was true. He scared me

----------

Yup, it's Alexandera Simon's mate... didn't expect that right? *evily smiling*

This chapter is unedited.

Also the reason why I didn't update yesterday is because wattpad deleted this chapter 3 freakin times... and god I'm so impatient, but just for you guys, I tried....

Chapter 11 teaser :::::》

I snapped my head up to look at the person. Laura. She laughed. "How do you feel about being a mistake?"

"What are you talking about?" I angrily asked.

"I want you dead like your sister" she happily said.

"I asked. What. Are. You. Talking. About?!" I angrily screamed at her.

"Oh... don't you remember? Niall found his real mate, then he kicked you out" she said laughing.