Chapter 31

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

---------------------------

"Aren't you going to introduce me, Danny?" A woman's voice snapped me out of my starring at Niall.

I looked at the woman. She was tall, but not taller than my dad. Her golden skin looked so soft. Her golden hair was tall and thick. Her grey eyes shined and sent warmth towards me. She was wearing a white skin-tight dress making her look like an Angel.

"Of course" my dad said. "Zoe, this is my mate Amelia Harts, Amelia, this is one of my daughters, Zoe".

"It's pleasure to meet you, your highness" she said to me and bowed, then bowed towards Niall.

My dad went and stood next to her as I was still in shock. They actually looked perfect together. My dad was firm and tall although he was in his late forties.

"Oh... nice to meet you too" I softly said after the shock was slightly gone.

***

I put my arms around Niall's neck as he wrapped them around my waist bringing me closer to him. He buried his head in the crock my neck inhaling my scent slowly. The tip of his nose touching my skin making goosbumps of pleasurness appear. He kissed the place where the mark was supposed to be then pulled away. I could feel everyone's eyes on us as we slow danced. Niall was lovingly starring at me as I did the same. I smiled shyly at him making him bite his bottom lip and sigh.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You keep doing that and I'll lose control and I'll take you right here and right now" Niall sudectivly said.

I decided to play back." What's stopping you, then?" I whispered back making sure my lips brushed his ear.

His hold tightened on my waist as he slightly growled. I kept a laugh in wanting to tease more. His hand moved to my lower back. He pushed my crotch againts his making me feel the huge bludge in his pants. But I was not surprised at all, I knew that was coming, so a gasp didn't leave my lips making him breathe out in frusrtation.

"I am a man after all... a man with needs, you know" he whispered back. "So darling, don't play with fire, it'll burn you and you'll regret it".

"If you are fire, then I'm ice, darling" I said. "I'm as big as you, if we play wrong, we'll end together".

"Are you calling us a game?"

"No... I'm saying that life can get us apart if we played wrong... cause, after all, life is just a game" I pulled back and immediatly noticed his sparkly but dark eyes... it only meant one thing... lust.

Suddenly, clapping sounded from all around us, I snapped out of my starring to the clapping and noticed that the others stopped dancing and there was no longer music. My eyes landed on Harry, he was smirking at me, then he winked and held a thumps up for me then a nod. I figured that he heard the conversation between me and Niall, so I smirked back at him.

I turned my gaze to Niall and he was giving me the 'you're-a-bad-girl' look. I gave him my inoccent face and puppy eyes.

He leaned in and whispered. "Payback is a bitch, darling".

***

"I'm so tiered" I whispered to Selena.

"Um... Zoe?" She said ignoring my statment.

"What?" I questioned.

"You probably should save your man..." she hesitatly said then pointed her finger.

I followed and saw something that made my blood immediatly boil. A brunette was standing too close to Niall and had her hand on his chest and was laughing. Niall looked like he wanted to be rescued. I, then, found myself already speed-walking to them. I stood right behind her. Niall widened his eyes when he saw me and immediatly slapped her hand away from him.

"What's wrong Niall?" She said in a silky voice making me almost jealous. Almost.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. She was gorgous. Her hazel eyes sparkeled and her full lips turned into a smile. Her tanned skinn glowed under the lights. Perfect.

"May I help you?" She said again.

I galnced at Niall to see that his face held amusment. "I'd appreciate it if you keep your hands to yourself".

She frowned. "What? No! I didn't mean it like that!" She said. "I-I'm Hazel Cowell, Simon is my uncle, a-and Niall is like my cousin!"

I blushed. "Oh" was all what I said before I speed-walked away from them.

Laughter was what I heard before an arm sneaked around my waist and was pushed back into a chest.

"So, jealousy is in your blood, right?" Niall said. I could see the smirk although I had no clear view of him.

"Shut up, Horan" I mumbeled.

"But let's be honest, you're damn cute when you're jealous... not just cute... but hot as hell too, now thanks to you, my pants are about to split into half down there" he whispered in my ear.

I ignored the tightness in my lower body and turned around. "Ew! You're disgusting" I said looking in his eyes.

I had a feeling that he knew exactly how I felt.

---------------------------------

Heya beaches, I skipped school today, and I was sitting on my bed bored as hell, then I thought 'hey, why not update?'
And then BOOOOOM, I updated.

I swear to you I have no freakin' idea why the heaven am I acting weird.

This chapter is unedited.

:::::::::::::Part two: A Journey Of Discovery, Chapter 1 teaser:::::》

"Sorry, Flame, but I couldn't resist" he said smirking, seeming not sorry at all. "You know, you don't have to daydream anymore, I'm all yours now" he said then winked.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Vote. Comment. Do what da fuck ya want as long as it supports my story.

AyaJ<3