Chapter 27

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

--------------------------

"Shmoe!" Anabel said.

"Anabel!" She ran to me as I kneeled and opened my arms for her.

She ran into my arms and hugged me tightly as I did the same. My heart was jumping up and down. I felt really happy. Finally I could relax, knowing that she was with me.

I pulled away looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes. "Oh my god! I can't believe you're here! Who brought you?"

"Lou and Li" she answered with a wide smile.

"Li?"

"She means Liam, she can't pronounce his whole name" Louis said smiling.

"Thank you so much, Lou".

"Thank Niall, not us" he said smirking.

"Auntie Sel took care of me too".

"I looked up at Selena. "Thank you" I said. Her eyes teared up.

"You deserve this, honey" she said as I got up and hugged her.

"You don't know how much this means to me" I whispered in her ear.

She pulled back. "You're wrong... I do know".

I smiled at her and turned back to Anabel. I kneeled down and grabbed her shoulders, and she let out a gasp and jerked her shoulder away from my hand. I frowned as I slowly slid her shirt off her shoulder. I gasped at the sight. A blue and purple bruise was marked on her shoulder.

"Who did this to you?!" I worriedly asked.

She looked at me with wide eyes, then, turned her gaze to Selena. "I fell?" She said althought it came out as a question.

"Who did this to you?!" I asked again.

"Zoe jus-" Selena started but I cutted her off.

"Who. Did. This. To. Her?!" I, again, asked, but more angrily.

"Laura" Louis answered.

I gasped. "That bitch!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Niall appeared.

"Laura did this to Anabel!" I angrily said.

"Oh... Selena, Lou will you excuse us?" Niall calmly said.

"I was heading to bed anyways" Selena said as she was walking out.

"And I was... umm... I have things to do" Louis said and walked out too.

Niall headed to Anabel and pulled her shirt back up. "Hey Anabel, why don't you go and see your new clothes" he said pointing towards the closet.

"Yes" she happily said and ran to it.

He got up and stood in front o me. 'He knew about this' I thought. I crossed my arms and glared at him. He raised his left eyebrow and gave me a one sided smile.

"You like the surprise?" He said, then, slowly licked his lips.

"Yes and thank you so much, but what the hell? Why didn't you tell me that she was abusing her?!"

"Just shut up!" He whispered, then, crashed his lips on mine.

Almost immediatly, my hands went wandering in his soft hair. His arms sneaked around my waiste, pulling me closer to his body. The feeling when I could feel his abs on my stomach was so pleasuring. The kiss went from gentle to rough and passionate. I pulled his hair a little and a moan came deep from his throat, making me moan back. I felt his arms loosen on my waiste, and instead, his hands went down to my butt, he gently pushed me by my butt further to him. As I felt the pludge in his pants, I moaned, making him do the same. His hands went down to the back of my thighs. As I was about to jump, Anabel spoke.

"That's dirty" she said, almost immediatly I pushed Niall off of me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"What you were doing was dirty" the four year old girl said.

I widened my eyes at her, surprised how did she know. I slowly turned my gaze to Niall to see that he had the same expression. 'Fuck, Niall! What are we going to tell her?' I thought as he turned his head towards me. 'I don't know... I don't know how to deal with kids!' He spoke in my mind.

"Ah..." I started, but trailed off.

"Speechless?" She asked. "It's okay, because I like uncle Niall" she said smiling at him.

My jaw hit the floor. Anabel has never liked seeing me with guys even if they were just friends, nor did she ever liked any of Laura's boyfriends.

"Who told you that, that is dirty?" I asked her finally finding my tongue.

"Uncle Lou" she said and smiled.

I mentally face plamed myself. Niall started chuckling as Anabel did the same and soon, I chuckled along.

Niall headed to her and kneeled. He looked back at me with a smirk, I frowned. He turned his gaze back to Anabel.

"What did Uncle Lou said?"

"He said that old people like him and El do dirty things and that he'll kick my ass if I considered doing dirty things at a young age" she said. "Also he said that I can call him daddy if I want to" she said smiling widely as my smile disappeared. "Oh! He taught me how to ride a bike".

"Well... you can consider me like your father too, okay?" Niall asked making me get angrier.

"Of course! I now have six fathers, you, Lou, Harry, Li, Justin and Zayn".

Hearing that, I angrily stormed out of the room.

----------------------------

This chapter is unedited.

Enjoy.

::::::::::::Chapter 28 teaser:::::::》

"I love you more than anything in this world, I'm ready to give you anything and be anything for you... even if you asked me to go straight to hell, I would... just for you...".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

AyaJ