Oh god-

Will's pov

I looked up at Dark, he stood in the doorway that lead to the hallway, his arms crossed behind his back like always.

They started talking but I couldn't hear them anymore. I stared back at the child, their big eyes looking at me confused. They placed a hand on my cheek and stared back. I could see my own eyes in theirs slowly turning to a new color.

I quickly looked away and tried to focus on anything around me, but it all stayed as blurry... I tried taking a step forward but as soon as I did the room slowly started to spin so I stopped.

It was too late now... not that anyone has been able to stop this before...

"It will happen again"

They said... I remembered...

The two mans voices slowly got deeper and deeper as they seemed to slur their words...

My head hurt... was this it? Was this the last time? I've been trying so hard to stop this. It already happened today- I-I had enough. What am I supposed to do..? Wh..at...

I couldn't focus... couldn't listen, couldn't stand...

I was panicking and they didn't seem to notice. I couldn't breathe, the air was sticky, clogging up my lungs. I tried to take a breath but I... how do I breathe? How do I talk?! HOW DO I MOVE?!

,,H...l..."

It seemed like I had one push left in me. I stumbled over to someone who I assumed was Mark, handing him the kid before stumbling backwards, holding myself up by leaning against the wall. It was getting very warm. Too warm.

,,W..i...l..l..?"

,,Wi..l..."

I couldn't see clear anymore... only blobs of color but with the room spinning I couldn't make out where they were.

Marks Pov

,,Where I think I'm going? I was about to leave your highness."

Dark tched, cracking his neck before fixing his hair and walking down the three steps, standing right in front of me.

I swear he has too much fun with being an inch taller than me. I didn't design him that way but for some damn reason he grew a little. He was always the dramatic type. Not me of course. No. Never.

,,Don't you agree it's a little... What did you call it again... Ah yes... disrespectful?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I only wanted to bring some cookies, not deal with his entitled additude.

,,As if you know anything about respect."

He smirked, placing a hand on my shoulder, quickly hiding the smirk again.

,,At least I know how to knock."

,,What do you want?"

I brushed his hand of my shoulder but before he could answer... I suddenly held the kid. I quickly turned to Will and watched him stumble backwards right against the wall with the fireplace.

Henry and Chica ran away, deeper into the house as Will started to scratch at his neck, peeling off his skin a little.

,,Will-"

,,Will the fire!"

His eyes turned completely pink before glowing and showing a pink and yellow spiral. He kept on scratching shile his pants caught on fire.

I tried running over to him but Dark pushed me back, pointing at the child before running to Will who started to laugh and cough up blood.

He seemed so scared... if it wasn't for the laugh which resembled more of a cry for help... You might've thought he was just going crazy again but... this was different.

As soon as Dark got closer Will started to try and hit anything coming close to him. Dark dodged the hot iron that was being waved around infront of him and I felt as if it was time for the kid and me to go.

,,Will. Put it down! Do you hear me?! You're on fire!"

I took a quick look down at the kid and sighed.

,,It's ok. Hey look at me ok? Don't look at them. Look at me."

I placed my hand on the side of their face, making sure they didn't see anything before walking away.

,,It's ok. It's completely ok to cry. I know it's a lot but we have this under control."