♡driving like a maniac♡

Eric's pov

L-Looking back from Ed to Anti all I could do was stare at him in s-shock. I didn't even know that Ed c-could drive... but n-nevertheless I had no other choice s-so I followed him to the Jeep a-and got in.

,,You're both real lucky that I
had time! The huntin' season
has been dry."

,,Wh̛at's҉ i͜t wi͡t̸h͜ you҉ an͏d̡ hun̷t͝ing͢?͠ Ẁha̵t̷ ͏a͢r͠e̢ ͟y҉o̶u e͜v̀e͡n hunt̛i͜n͝g ̸fo͞r?"͠

,,You haven't heard?! I put up
traps in the woods behind
the house. People say they saw...
Hee-Hoo. And I want it!
Supposed to sell for good
money. After I didn't get much for
my son. You know I had to
improvise. To get... that mooonsterrr~"

When Ed s-said that with his w-weird accent he also d-decided to try and make it more s-spooky by moving his fingers right infront of Anti's f-face.

,,̵S̶to̸p̨ it- J͘u͟st dr̷ive."́

Anti made it real clear to Ed th-that he d-didn't care by s-slapping his hand away. Knowing that Ed has a g-gun did not make this trip any more comfortable.

,,Buckle up bruh's!
We're goin' on a trip!"

Realising that n-neither I nor Y/N were wearing our seatbelts yet I p-panicked, quickly sat Y/N do-own and made sure they were safe before Ed co-ould drive off like a maniac.

To my luck he didn't s-start driving like we were sitting in a spaceship shooting off into space. So I took my s-seatbelt and made sure I didn't hit my head and die. Did you know that m-most car accidents are- n-no, no overthinking Eric.

With a s-sigh I looked back at Y/N who was still munching on the chocolate while looking out of the w-window. They seemed to have c-calmed down for now, being perfectly fine with their v-view.

What are you doing E-Eric? Handing off the o-one thing you need to k-keep going to someone else...

It didn't take long for everything to s-stack on top of each other. Ed's screaming about "Hee-Hoo" and Anti's annoyed sighs combined with the sound of construction work and people la-aughing and screaming... I tried to b-block it out by putting my hands over my e-ears but it only made it a little q-quieter. So I closed my eyes, took a breath in and out, trying to focus on my b-breathing more than anything else.

Why didn't D-Dark pick me up? W-Why did Y/N run off? What is Ed ta-alking about? Is e-everyone ok at home? Ho-ow am I supposed to p-present my work w-when I-I-I can't even deal with this?!

That was w-when I lost it. To-oday didn't go well  and ev-everything that's happening now is the result of me being t-too slow and t-too sensitive. It's all my fault! If this will never change then why am I trying?

G-Getting lost in t-thought I didn't see reality around me until I felt so-omething touch me- I panicked more and flinched but kn-knowing that Y/N was a-around I had to be cc-areful I don't w-want to hurt th-them either...

Before I could react e-everything s-suddenly stopped. Opening my eyes to see Y/N without he-headphones and smiling at me...

,,A-Are you o-ok? A-Are you s-sure y-y-you don't need it? I-I can g-give it to y-you a-a-and deal with the s-situation. You don't have to-"

I tried to take the headphones off but they just chuckled and b-booped my nose before looking back out of the window, pointing at things as we s-stood at a red light.

,,Th-That? Oh-Y-Yeah it's my fav-vorite rest-taurant. I-It... th-they sell g-good ramen...a-and that next to it is-th-the best pizzeria in t-town..."

R-Right when I said that their stomach decided to make it k-known to everyone that t-they were hungry. Even I heard it. So they turned to me as they w-were holding their belly. Oh no- n-no- not the p-puppy eyes!

,,W-We c-can get f-food later-o-ok?"

W-With a quick nod they turned b-back to look outside only to y-yawn and r-rub their eyes.

,,You're t-tired h-huh?... I-it's ok... d-do you w-want my jacket as a-a bl-blanket?"

Shaking their head, they leaned over, hugged me and immediately fell asleep.

,,Oh...o-ok..."

Wh-What a-am I d-doing?