☆snooping around☆

The doctor held you close while he looked around for the ingredients, asking for your very important advice to get the best tasting (favorite food) for you.

,,Alright. I'll have to put you down now so I can start cooking."

He said with a smile as he carefully placed you down. About to turn away from you, he stopped.

,,Do you mind taking a look at the Chef upstairs? Just knock on the door and ask him if he's done soon."

With a determined nod you ran away, grabbed the railing, walking upstairs as fast as you could. It was quiet in the hallway and the door to the bathroom was open. Chef nowhere to be found.

It wasn't the first time you were in that hallway but it sure felt like it. Everything seems so much bigger when youre not sitting on someone's arm.

Deciding on the fact that the Chef must be around somewhere you started to look in the rooms.

The first you decided on was the one on the left. Grabbing the handle you slowly pushed the door open and slipped past into the room.

It was dark inside and even after flicking the lights on, it was still a little scary.

The room wasn't decorated with much. It had the basics like a bed, table and closet that seemed to perfectly fit in the niche on the left. The long curtains that reached the floor with ease, let almost no light through.

Everything was very clean and organized. The bed was made and nothing was lying around. But it also seemed like the bed was never in use either.

With no clues it honestly took a while to find out who this room belonged to until you saw a picture on the desk.

Walking over to it, you sat down on the chair and leaned on the table. It seemed old and had a few corners missing. It showed a guy wearing a suit getting pulled to someone with a moustache almost as big as Papastach's.

Stache guy had an arm around the suit guy's neck, who was smiling as Stacheguy had his fist on the top of his head. Ah yes the classic headlock, messing the hair up combo.

Both of them seemed happy although it was weird... it looked very old. Very old. And now that you looked at it a little closer it seemed like both sides were folded over. Like someone didn't want to see the whole picture...

With a shrug you chuckled and jumped back down from the chair. You didn't know that they were that old.

Leaving Dark's room behind you walked back into the hallway and into the next room.

Another room that was completely clean and seemed to be not used a lot. Yes everyone just moved in but it made more sense as soon as you saw the symbol on the Pc. A big G.

It seemed like a robot didn't need much so there wasn't anything really interesting in it and no chef either so after noticing the shelf filled with computer parts you left Google's home before you could destroy anything on accident and walked to the next room. Hoping that scary tinman won't be too mad at you for looking around.

,,What..?"

You walked into another room but it looked exactly the same. Running back to the other door to look at that room, it was clear that they were indeed exactly the same. Like someone had copy pasted it... just worse...?

It was more messy and the bed and table were switched but... other than that it looked like one of these guy's got a fan. One thing that immediately caught your eye however was that the shelf that had alot of parts in the other room didn't have any in this one...

That could not be a good sign could it..?

Shaking your head you walked away and into your- well Stachedad's room. It felt so empty without him there. Even if he was just sleeping or wouldn't be able to even talk to you... if he was just there...

You needed him now more than ever... Where did he go?

Was he searching for you? You didn't know how you ended up in that alley or how long you were there for until Eric found you. All you wanted was... him back.

All these emotions loomed over you like a heavy cloud that could fall and crush you at any moment. Like one wrong step would lead to you falling and not getting up ever again.

Were you at fault? Was all of this because of you? If you only didn't show up everyones lives would be easier...

With those thoughts running through your mind you walked over to the bed and flopped down next to it, hugging yourself as the cloud got heavier and heavier.

The Doc didn't need to explain to you how Eric felt... Well never again. Now you knew exactly what he had to deal with every day. But it's not like anyone cares... they won't find you- No they won't even look for you... Why would they? You were worth nothing.

Why is it that trouble always follows you no matter where you went? Why did no one help you? Why won't it stop? Why won't you leave everyone alone? Were you a witch? Maybe you were cursed by one and now you'd be crazy forever and-

,,And now back to you Jim!"

,,Thank you Jim! As you can see Stache Jim's room has been empty ever since he left it!"

Who...was that? Well either way they weren't really that creative with names either... Microphone guy had your back turned to you as he spoke to camera guy.

,,Now we can have another look at the shooty shooty bang bang and prove thst it wasn't him who kil...l..?"

He turned around as he spoke and froze when he laid his eyes on you.

,,Jim? Jim why is Jim crying?"

,,I dunno Jim. Maybe ask Jim-"

,,Who knows if they're Jim?"

,,W-Well ask them."

,,Ok ok-"

,,But don't give the answer away."

The one with the microphone walked up to you and sat down infront of you.

,,Are you... a Jim? Say yes if you're cool."

He quickly turned to his friend as they each gave each other a thumbs up.

,,Y-yes...?"

,,Ohhh my goood! Jim!"

,,Yes?"

,,They're a Jim!"

,,Oh my god!"