☆sacrifice to the bubbles☆

You smiled as Eric left the room, watching him close the door behind him. And when you turned to the bathtub you finally noticed... Maybe you should've told him that you had never taken a bath alone before... but now it was too late and you really didn't want to annoy him or make him think that you werent capable of taking a bath.

So taking in a deep breath you took off your clothes and got in the warm water. It felt like the warmth took off all the stress, leaving nothing but relaxation until... you realised that the bubbles kept rising higher and higher.

Slowly you panicked, staring at the still running faucet as the bubbles took away your vision. You tried to grab the edge of the tub and pull yourself up but your hands and tub were way too slippery making you slip further down and under water. Getting up was also not possible since the soap collected on the bottom of the tub instead of mixing in with the water.

Panic filled your head and heart as the warmth took on a different meaning, it felt like it was trying to rip away any hopes you had left, feeling heavy. You were wailing your arms around trying to get out, the sound of water around you scaring you more than anything else. You tried to scream but the water swallowed the air from your lungs instead.

Then, one moment something grabbed your wrist, your mind making you believe that it was some kind of water monster, trying to pull you down through the drain but instead it pulled you up and out of the water. You didn't really realize what happened when water hit you from the top like rain, washing the bubbles off your face.

Someone pulled you close to their chest, patting your back as you coughed up water and cried. Your eyes still closed and burning from the soap.

,,It's ok. I got you. You're safe with me. It's ok... shh... It's all ok. I got you."

You felt something being put around you as you held onto the warm tshirt of whoever was holding you. He sounded a lot like dog man but not quite the same. The patting on your back turned into just a big, warm hug as you slowly calmed down, letting air fill your lungs again.

After a while you slowly opened your eyes and looked up at whoever was holding you. He smiled down at you and booped your nose.

,,Don't worry. You're safe. I'm a doctor. See?"

Following his hand with your eyes you saw him point at his shirt that said: "Dr.Iplier" in white letters on his black shirt. He had a stethoscope around his neck and a weird thing on his forehead.

,,Can you hear me?"

You nodded a little which made him smile.

,,Great! Now... I know you don't want to go back into the tub but we have to clean you up a bit before you go-"

,,No."

,,N-No? But you-"

,,I-I am not afraid of the tub!"

,,You sure?"

,,Yes! I-If t-the water is mean...
then... I'll just- just punch it!"

He chuckled and nodded, getting up with you sitting on his arm. Only then you noticed the big white coat you were wearing.

,,Alright I'll let a bit off the water out of the tub and-... You like the coat huh?"

You froze, staring at him a little embarrassed.

,,No worries! You'll just be my little helper ok?"