♡a new arrival♡

The Doc sighed and walked closer, drying off Eric's hair so it wouldn't drop water all over the place.

,,We'll get him back Y/N. I promise."

,,You promise?"

You looked out from underneath Eric's head at the man with the blue shirt, staring at the name stiched on it, since making eye contact was too much right now. You didn't want them to see the tears in your eyes.

,,I promise. And believe me when a Doctor promises they know that its true. Normally we aren't allowed to promise anything."

,,Ok.... I-I trust you."

,,Thank you. I feel honored."

You couldn't stop it- There it was: a smile. For the first time you noticed that even though you all felt stressed the Doc seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing. He seemed calm and collected and Eric, though he was always stressed he tried his best. Maybe,  just maybe you got really lucky when you met them.

And then the comfortable silence got interrupted by your stomach making it known to the world that you were hungry. Hugging your stomach you hid in Eric's arms again while the Doc chuckled.

,,Not funny! Right Eric?... Eric?"

,,It's ok, leave him be he seemed exhausted the whole time. I'm glad he can finally sleep. Come on we'll make you something to eat."

You carefully slipped out of Eric's grip before the Doc himself picked up Eric like he was nothing and laid him down on the couch.

,,May I have the blankets?"

He looked at you and of course you helped him make sure Eric could sleep tight and stay warm. Then you quickly ran off and grabbed mr.bear and gave him to Eric who immediately hugged him tight.

,,Great Job Y/N! Well. Time for food."

Then as if that was the way to summon him, Anti appeared with the chef who seemed very confused.

,,What?"

,,Chefiplier! Good to see you! How have you been?"

The Chef was so confused and went to ask Anti something but he disappeared before he could even start to think of a question.

,,What the..."

,,Don't worry that's completely normal for him. Man you've seen better days my friend! Are you ok?"

The Doc placed a hand on the chefs shoulder who jumped a bit but got back to reality.

,,This was crazy..."

,,How about you take a shower and then help us make something to eat."

,,Us? Who else got back?"

,,Right now it's Eric, Y/N and me."

,,Y/N?! Oh my god! I was so worried!"

,,Alright. Chef- h-hey Chef- Listen to me-"

,,W-What?"

,,Are you ok? What happened?"

,,Y-You don't r-remember?"

,,No... Anti found me on the street after I just had woken up. W-Well whatever happened let's calm down first ok? We're all safe. And the others will come back too. Please take a shower to calm down and then eat something with us."

,,But-"

,,Whatever happened is over now. And we can't help anyway we can only take care of ourselves and be ready for the next person to arrive."

,,Y-You... You're right... I-I'll just
take a shower."

,,Ok. If you want to talk about it later we can ok? Just take a breath first."

Chef just nodded as he made his way up the stairs to the bathroom.

,,You can take some of my clothes if you need any. Towels are in the box in the hallway!"

Doc turned to you and smiled.

,,You ok?"

You just nodded, a bit amazed how good he was at calming down people.

,,Alright. How about we start cooking so he can join us as soon as he's done."

,,What about Uncle Eric?"

,,We'll make him something too so he can enjoy it when he wakes up. Come on."

He leaned down and picked you up carefully, holding you close.

,,What happened to him?"

,,I don't know but we'll find out soon. Don't worry. We're safe here ok?"

,,Ok..."

,,Great! Now... what shall we make?"

,,[Favorite food]!"

,,[Favorite Food] it is!"