The trio

Will's pov

Everything around me seemed new, like I've never seen the world before. What changed?

I looked over to Dark and Mark who were both just staring.

,,Holy shit..."

Mark said, looking back and forth between Dark and me.

,,I am gone for a day and in that time you've not only brought the glitch into this. No. You left the house! With all these- With all
of the others! Are you insane?!"

,,Yes."

Dark just looked at me annoyed, shaking his head.

,,Sorry couldn't help myself."

He groaned and looked at Mark, giving him a death stare.

,,Did your non existant brain shut off for good or what made you do this?! Did you ever check up on the others?!"

,,Dark-"

,,Yes or no?! It's not that hard!"

,,We need to talk about this somewhere else. It's going to start raining soon."

,,What are you talking about? The sky is as clear as-"

I know, I know I shouldn't have laughed but you should've seen Darks face when it suddenly rained cats and dogs. He just froze and groaned annoyed.

,,Let's just get out of the rain."

And so we did. We all walked downstairs and got into Mark's Tesla that he called over which arrived shortly after he did.

,,So where are we going?"

,,The manor since you can't seem to take care of things."

As those two kept arguing I just held Y/N close, hugging them tight. Never wanting to let go.

,,So you ran away again, didn't you?"

They smiled up at me, chuckling while booping my nose.

After that we soon arrived at the Manor and before I could follow Mark and get out, Dark placed a hand on my shoulder. Turning back to him he had the exact same look of concern on his face as Mark had.

,,I'm sorry. It's good to have you."

I couldn't help but smile as he turned away and got out. Looking down at the kid I chuckled with a few tears in my eyes.

,,People like me."

,,Yes! And you're my favorite!"

Nope. I didn't need a heart anyway. Staring at them I laughed, pulling them into a big bear hug, never wanting to let go ever again! They laughed and tried to get away.

After a bit I got out with them and carried them with me, seeing Mark and Dark waiting for us before they stepped inside.

Dark opened the door and froze, staring at something that I couldn't see since it was blocked my the two men.

,,What's happening?"

I asked and Dark stepped to the side, letting me see the fiasco. Every ego was packing up, putting things in boxes and carrying them to a big pile that they created.

,,We're almost done."

Dark slowly turned to look at Mark who just smirked.

,,Hey. I did what you told me to do."

,,Suh dudes. Where does
the fake halfpipe go?"

,,No! I need that Ed!"

,,What do you need flour for
right before movin' day Chefiplier?"

,͖,The ̗̦m̭a̙ͅn ͈o̰̱f t̫̜h̗e ̣̙hou̜̝s̻̠e̟ ̖͙s̩t̬aṟed ͖i͈̘n͖ ͍͇sho͖͓c̠̗k̼̞ ̬̞as ̦͎e̞̲v̻e͍r͚y͖̜o̤̜n͕̭e wa͓̤s doi̪̠n͉g ̠̲e̳x̰͓ac̯tl̳y ̰̘w͙hat ̟w̰a͔̬s ͔͓n̗̣e̻ede̫d.͎ ̜̺In̲ t̩hͅe ̻b̞̼ack ̫͙o̩͕f͖̞ hi̝s̤̤ m̬ind̟̹ h̤e̺̲ ͙͔w͖͓o͇n͇̬d͇ere̜̫d̮̘ what M͍̹a͎r͎k ̠̼h̯ad ̰p̤ro̦͍mi̩̟s̖͉ed͚͓ ̘ͅt̺̙h͙͓ey̠'͍d̲͍ ͎g̬̮et͉ ͚̭if̖̙ t̯͎ẖ̤e̥̟y̜̰ p̦ac̹ke̤̞d̯ ̦̙u̙p̼̝ e̥v̻eryt̩͇hiͅn̖͉g̰̞.͔͙"͓

,,What did you promise?!"

,N-Nothing."

,,That's the worst lying I've ever heard and I have to listen to Anti lie everyday!"

,,Who's Anti?"

,,A friend of mine."

,,You have friends?"

,,Shut it Edgar before I-"

,,How about you just sit down and take a breath."

,,SIT DOWN?!"

Everyone froze and stared at Dark, trying not to make him more angry but then...

,,Suh dude. Will. Why is your Stache
Not pink no more? It suits you."

,,Thank you- Wait wha-"