Apologies

Wills pov

As I made my way to my room I slowly felt my heart break with every step I took. I didn't want to fight with Dark but you don't just fight with a child. What's wrong with him?

Recently my view of things changed, especially when we moved out. Like something that had a tight grip on me finally let go. And that's something I'm not used to. I'm not sure what I'm doing... I don't know what to do!

It feels like this bubble I've been hiding in has popped around me. The whole world seems to terrible, and still good- Like I can't agree with myself what's stronger. I feel like I finally have something that makes my life worth living. But on the other hand... I'm not stable. What can I do to make this better? Can I change anything? Where do I start?

I feel so alone with too many problems to handle. What's the next step to take? Who am I going to ask for help? What if I don't know what to do? I don't even know my own name sometimes.

Mark said he is here for me and I know Dark cares even if he doesn't really express it often. But I don't want to scare anyone off like before. I knew something was wrong, deep down I knew, that's why I asked!

They never were the type to tell anyone the truth... One of them felt weak when they were open and the other just didn't know how to express their emotions.

I know I'm not easy.

I know I'm a lot to handle!

But I need love too!

I did my best.

I'm sorry that that wasn't enough Damien...

I'm sorry I couldn't help you find the confidence to express your emotions in a healthy way Celine...

I'm sorry my best wasn't enough...

But just leaving? They both just disappeared... I don't know where they went... The didn't even leave a letter... and they're not dead... at least no one found their bodies.

I miss them... I- I know they hate me... but I miss them.

I hope letting go of me helps them move on. I hope blaming me for everything makes them feel better about themselves. After what happened that night at the manor I haven't been the same...

No one can help me... I need to do this on my own... but how?

I'm terrified of being alone... That's why I was so glad when Dark showed up. For some reason he just knew what to say... He took me in and everytime new Egos showed up at our doorstep... We took them in.

It felt like a family... Slowly growing.

Yes we were all weird but somehow it all fit together. Crazy in the right ways I guess.

Even Mark visited from time to time. But it got out of hand quick. Out of nowhere so so many Egos appeared. It was overwhelming for Dark but we never sent anyone away. They needed a home. And we were here for them.

Then... Mark stopped visiting and more and more people appeared. I don't remember who Mark is... I was told we were friends when we were younger and that we fought a lot but... other than that...