☆Hanging out☆

Mark's pov

We had been walking through the forest for what felt like hours. The light that was coming from the sun had been either almost fully hidden by the trees or it was already getting late. Either way we hadn't seen even just a trace of both of the Egos.

Not even a footstep and at this point I was afraid we'd be lost.

,,So... Shouldn't we head back..?"

Dark hadn't said a work the entire time we were outside. Right after the little fight he completely shut off. I tried talking but he completely ignored me or pointed to something.

,,Did anyone call you? Maybe your phone is on silent? I mean you could also jus- oof."

Looking behind me while I talked got me to walk right against Dark when he stopped.

,,Sorry-"

,,...Eric..."

,,Eric?"

Dark quickly took out his phone and groaned, shaking his head before taking a deep breath in and looking around.

,,I-"

,,Did you leave any kind of trail?"

,,Uh- uhm-"

,,So no..."

,,I- I didn't think we'd be walking this far... But we could just follow our footsteps back."

,,Just like Wilford's and Google's footsteps?"

,,Yes we-... right... no footsteps..."

,,Great..."

,,Let's just call someone I bet Anti would find us easily and then we can-"

,,He's looking for the child. I don't want anything getting in his way. The child's safety is more important than us two going home."

,,I agree..."

,,Great."

And with that he walked over to a tree and leaned against it. Just... waiting with his arms crossed.

,,So... Shouldn't we call someone else who could look for us?"

,,Go ahead and try."

,,Ok let me just get my phon...e... I-I left my phone at your house!"

,,What a genius you are. I'm so glad that I have ended up here with such great help."

,,Pack it up Darkipoo. This isn't the time to be sassy."

,,Do not call me that or-"

,,Or what?! Just call someone!"

,,Yes your egotistical highness. Oh look here! No service deep in the woods! What a suprise!"

,,Then why did you tell me to try and call-"

,,You're so dense..."

,,I swear you just want to start a fight!"

,,And what if?! Even if I'd start one you couldn't win and beating you into a pulp sure sounds like a good way to spend my time!"

,,You-"

,,Go on get comfortable. We'll be here for a while."

With that he took off his jacket and placed it down on a tree that had fallen over before sitting down.

This was going to be a long night...

So I sat down, leaned against another tree and crossed my arms, trying to stay warm. As it got even later it also got way colder and you could almost not see anything anymore. I thought about how to stay warm but starting a fire in the middle of the woods wouldn't be such a great idea unless we'd have a new gender reveal party...