Fuck rain!

Will's pov

I groaned, my body feeling heavy as I tried to sit up. Before I could I heard a whimper and so I opened my eyes, staring at the kid in my lap. Although my heart still felt heavy and I still wasn't quite awake yet, I just had to hug them.

They were shaking, eyes red and cheeks puffy, looking up at me.

,,Hey there... Bear... You ok?"

They nodded but hid in my arms, trying not to show their true emotions.

,,It's ok. I'm awake. I'm here for you."

Another little nod made me sigh and hug them tight, pulling the blanket up and making sure they were warm and comfortable. I took the time to look around, rubbing the kids back in the meantime. It wasn't really clear to me... Where was I?

Looking over to the window I saw the rain pouring, calming me down a little but ... It didnt make the atmosphere in here any better. There was basically no light in the room which made it harder for me to notice anything that could tell me where I was.

Probably fell asleep downstairs and somehow ended up here...

*BOOM*

I jumped a little at the thunder suddenly striking... What a fitting weather to this situation huh?

I got shaken out of my thoughts by the kid shaking more and escaping my hold.

,,Bubble?"

I tried to grab them and move them up, to keep them close but they fought me and stayed under the blanket.

,,Hey..."

I grabbed the edge of the blanket and lifted it up enough to see them hugging themselves, crying, not looking at me.

,,Is the thunder scaring you?"

They nodded, putting their arms over their head, jumping and crying more as another thunder struck.

,,That's ok. It really is. It scares me too sometimes. Come here, I'll protect you."

They looked at me, shaking their head.

,,W-Why not?"

,,I don't want you to leave again."

They whispered, staring holes into me as I could feel my heart break in half. I didn't even think I still had one.

,,I-I'm not going to leave again."

I whispered back, reaching out my hand for them to take but they were still not sure about it.

,,You promise?"

,,I pinky promise."

Turning my hand I held out my pinky and they put theirs around mine, shaking it. As soon as they did do another loud thunder made them rush over and hide in my arms again.

,,I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry you had to see all this. I promise I'll protect you as best as I can. With all I got. And I mean look at me! I got a lot!"

I let go with one arm and showed them my strong amazing biceps. As soon as I did that they started laughing again. I let out a sigh and smiled, relieved that they were ok.

,,You think some weird rain can stop me?"

They had the AUDACITY  to nod at that.

,,What?! You think I'm scared of some air?! FEMALE DOG! Pah I will show you!"

So I grabbed them, rolled them up in a blanket like they were sushi and made my way downstairs with this blob of blanket in my arm. We sneaked past Dark's room and made it to the front door.

I grabbed a raincoat that probably belonged to Mr. Mcr and put it on the sushi, they seemed pretty happy about it, chuckleing.

,,Shhh before the others wake up."

Nodding they got a bit more quiet and put on some rainboots that were wayyy too big, reaching their thighs.

,,You ready soldier? Good! I'll show you just how strong I am! I tamed a panther and dyed it pink! Nothing can stop me!"

And with that I opened the door, walked outside, letting them stay on the patio while I ran out and punched the rain.

I love you Y/N.