☆Battery☆

Will's pov

All I remembered was the fight and that I ran off to somewhere because of... the fight that was about... uh...

I couldn't remember anything about it anymore. All I know is that now my head is so heavy and everything is blurry. From me crying or just going insane? I'm not sure...

I know that I ran into the woods a-and Google was right behind me... screaming something. I- I remember him screaming at me... but I don't know what he said...

Maybe I am already too far gone... who knows...

What happened? This morning I-I don't remember when I saw Y/N. I hope they're ok. How did I lose them?! They were right there and then I-I went somewhere and they were gone. Dark was right. I constantly lose things- I- I can't even remember the last few minutes...

,,Oh god I really hope you're ok Y/N."

How did I even escape the robot? I wish I didn't. I'm so lonely... Where is everyone? Where am I? I can't see anything anymore and my legs hurt... Please pick me up... Dark- Anyone! I want to go home. Please I just want to go home.

Where is home?

Do I have one?

What's my name?

Where's Y/N?

,,Where's Y/N? Y/N? B-Bubble come home. I miss you. W-Where are you?"

I stumbled around until I found a rock to sit on. I'm afraid it isnt real... what if Y/N doesn't actually exist? What if everyone just acts as if they do since I see them and they don't want me to go insane...

It's hard to see what's real and what's not these days... I wish I could just ask... If I can't see or trust myself enough... What else am I suppossed to do?

But... On the other hand... Sometimes I just don't want to know. What if this all isnt real? And who should I trust? Anyone could lie to me. Have fun messing with the guy who can't trust his own brain. "Go on mess with the maniac". That'd be terrible...

,,Of course they're all messing with you.
You deserve it after what you have done
to the district attorney."

,,I-I d-didn't mean to shoot them Celine! I-I just wanted to- to have them leave me alone!"

,,Well it still isn't the first time that you had
shot someone that day. You took his life. You shot him after everything he had done for you."

,,I-I'm sorry Damien. I-I don't remember it all!"

,,Of course you don't."

,,P-Please leave me alone!"

It was terribly cold and every drop of rain felt like a needle hitting my skin.

,,It's your fault that I'm dead! You had to shoot Mark?! Is that it? You know I would have been there for you if you just asked!"

,,I did ask Damien... but you had to work. I didn't want to annoy you everyday..."

,,You're nothing but a liar! You're only still alive because of Dark. You owe him but all you do is cause more mess. So much so that now a child is missing. If they're found dead it's your fault!"

,,Celine... p-please stop-"

I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged myself, not able to look at those two infront of me.