♡Hospital madness♡

Dark carried the bag back and wouldn't let Will have it, being terribly serious as he said:

,,You will lose the bag and if not you'll lose the child and I don't have time to find you two if you walk off."

Blinking confused the man with the yellow shirt took a glance at you before watching the confusingly similar man in the suit walk off.

,,I could never lose you! No matter what he says."

He pointed at you and booped your nose with a determined smile.

,,You can be sure of that!"

With that he turned and made his way to the car, humming a song as he carefully danced while walking.

No matter how many people stopped and stared he just kept on going. Going from humming to singing all the way to the exit. That's where he put you down, held your hands and danced to the car with you. Your feet on top of his, his hands holding onto yours tightly.

It was only when you got to Dark waiting impatiently that he stopped and chuckled nervously as he picked you up and put you on the backseat, grabbing the seatbelt until Dark fake coughed.

,,Here."

He handed him a children's carseat before getting in behind the wheel.

,,Ah! Would you look at that! A seat for you! And it's (favorite color)!"

After a little bit of working you two got in and danced to songs from the radio. Although you first didn't notice at some point it was terribly clear that Dark was very stressed. He was holding the steering wheel like a Captain in the middle of a crazy storm, knowing that his ship won't hold for long.

But before you could say anything you had already arrived at home where it seemed like Dark's worst nightmare came to fruition. He jumped out of the car and ran over to the Chef who had a towel wrapped around his hand that was white at some point but now it was soaked in blood.

It all happened so quick. Chef was in the car before you could take a breath and in the matter of milliseconds you arrived at the hospital. Chef and Dark got in as quickly as possible and then Will picked you up, following them after locking the car.

Will's pov

We stayed for about half an hour before it was time to leave. It was late already and Y/N was half asleep in my arms.

,,It went better than I expected. Even though he lost a lot of blood he will probably not lose a finger. I thought he... Will? William why are you not-"

I couldn't move. No-Not now! Not here... I felt so so sick out of nowhere. Like I was about to throw up everything I've ever eaten in my entire Life. Why? I had it under control for a while... Don't do this to me... Please... I don't want to...

I saw those eyes again... before... When we walked in... There was someone being brought in... For something... They-Everyone seemed so stressed when they brought that person in.

,,Wi..ll co..me on. List...en to m..e."

I felt a hand on my shoulder for a split second before not feeling my body anymore at all. Why it hit me now? And not before? I don't know but... When I saw that persons mother in the hallway crying infront of me I couldn't help but listen in.

,,I am terribly sorry.
Your daughters wounds were fatal.
We couldn't save her.
One of the
bu...llets hit her ri...ght
in the ...stom...ach.."

That's when the voices came back to me. Not that they ever really left but they had quieted down a little until now...

,,Madness is  stealing your best friend's wife. Madness is squeezing him for cash-"