Fluffman's support

Marks pov

I jogged around the corner, trying to shield their eyes from what was happening when they bit me out of nowhere!

,,Ow- hey!"

I'm pretty sure I was fast enough tho... Or at least I hoped I was for their sake. They were already overwhelmed which is completely understandable.

I stopped in the kitchen and carefully set the kid down kneeling down to their height. I didn't want to scare them with my gigantic height.

,,Hey kid-"

Tears ran down their face, them shaking like me after playing Fnaf vr.

,,It's ok kid. I'm here for you."

They started crying harder, looking around, being scared. They stared at the door and then back at me as soon as I was talking again.

,,Please stay. It's ok. Whatever you're feeling is completely ok. Let me help you please."

They tried to run by me so I blocked their way. I didn't want to scare them more, but if they just run off who knows what will happen with all of these guys around. Most of them having weapons and no brain.

,,Kid-..."

They kept on panicing and started to cry and no matter what I said it didn't help. I didn't know how to help them. I'm not a father.

I took in a deep breath and sighed.

,,Kid- Kid-... Bubble."

They froze and stared at me. I smiled a little, of course Will chose that nickname.

,,It will all be ok. Will you take a deep breath with me?"

They whimpered and kept staring, not at all convinced by my words.

,,Here I'll do it first ok? In... and... out... In through the nose... out through the mouth."

At first they just kept staring but somehow they convinced themself to give it a shot. They calmed down slowly and stopped crying, now just staring at me.

,,Now. If I get out of your way will you promise me that you won't run away?"

A little nod was enough to convince me so I stood up, looking down at them.

,,Are you feeling a little better?"

Another little nod followed by them wiping away their tears with their sleeves. It broke my heart seeing them be so sad and scared...

How could I help..?

Looking around as if someone flicked on a lightswitch, I got an idea. They looked at me confused as I turned to them.

,,Will you help me find my doggos until we can get back?"

I left them their space but they grabbed my hand in the end and walked around the house with me.

,,Do you like doggos?"