Fight

Dark's pov

I sighed and sat up, holding my head to ease the pain that would never leave me alone. It seems that two souls in one body has never been a good idea, especially not siblings. They constantly fight in the back of my mind...

Imagine two souls in your body that refuse to fuse together into one and when they do they quickly pull themselves apart. Ripping me apart... every day.

Shaking my head slightly I shook those thoughts away, standing up to go get myself the only escape from exhaustion:

Coffee.

Although I didn't mind saving Will, it still shocked me... He never reacted that way before. Normally he just falls asleep and forgets about what happened. And Y/N being there, seeing it. Anti should've waited for me to put them down. On the other hand I was just in time... Still them seeing what happened there, terrible.

Let's hope Will won't blame himself.

Walking down the stairs I saw the front door open and Y/N standing outside.

,,What are you doing?!"

The child turned around shocked and stared at me, taking a few steps back, almost falling off the front porch but Will caught them and picked them up.

,,Good morning!"

,,Will- You're soaked. Get inside. And don't wake up the others."

,,Alrighty mister smart pants."

He said walking past me with a chuckleing Y/N in his arms. Through gritted teeth I mumbled to myself as I closed the door, rolling my eyes.

,,Ah yes... Not wanting all of you sick means I am a terrible person."

,,Huh-?"

,,Nothing. Go get dried off before you destroy the floors."

,,Alright I'll just get Y/N back to bed-"

,,I'll take care of them. Go."

,,Ok- ok!"

He raised his hands in the air, taking a few steps back before scratching the back of his neck and walking upstairs.

I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in, looking down at the child staring up at me. They reached out to me, jumping up and down a little.

,,Pick them up and make sure they're warm and well taken care of!"

,,No! We'll just hurt them or get attached.
We can't let feelings dictate what
we do and how."

,,But Celine- They're so young. They need to be protected! They need someone to take care of them-"

,,And? Will can take care of that!"

,,Have you not seen what happened last time? We can't trust that he wont fall back into whatever is happening to him. I hate saying it but he's not stable ever since-"

,,You know damn well it's his own fault!"

,,I know-"

,,You don-"

,,Let-"

,,No-"

,,But-"

,,ENOUGH!"

I held my head, shaking it to get out of their useless kindergarten fight before opening my eyes and seeing the kid, scared.

Great...

,,Everything alright? What happened?!"

Will ran downstairs and immediately to Y/N, picking them up and hugging them tight.

,,Why are you fighting with the kid? Are you out of your mind?"

,,I didn't-"

,,Then why were you screaming?"

,,Do not talk to me like that you were the one who started all of this and honestly you're the one whos out of his mind-"

I tried to stop myself but I just couldn't get out of this tirade until he stopped me.

,,You're taking it way to far! I'm not at fault for everything! Leave me alone."

,,You're the one in the causing-"

Before I could finish my sentence the door to Wills room was slammed shut.

Fuck.