☆Too quiet☆

Eric's pov

It didn't take long for Ed to ignore the red lights which got us home pretty quickly but honestly I was glad when it was over. The amount of times this man almost got us killed in a few minutes... It's like he was trying to set a record for "avoiding deathly accidents".

He parked in the driveway and as soon as he did Anti teleported inside. Why didn't he just teleport before..? Well no matter... I just have to get inside and focus on my... my...

Right... Y-Y/N...

,,Are you going to get out or
do you wanna go another round?"

,,Oh-U-uhm- We'll be out- I-..."

Then... he just started laughing out loud, sounding like a truck horn blaring at midnight, waking up the entire neighborhood.

,,I'm just kiddin' get that weasel out
and inside. I'll be in the woods."

And so... he left... me... with the car, the keys still stuck where he put em.

,,S-So... res-sponsible..."

Looking down at Y/N they were still out. It was probably very exhausting to run around all day alone... I'm glad they're back now...

I reached out to them und unbuckled their seatbelt to which they seemed to have been woken up by.

,,G-Good morni-..i-n..g..?"

Within a second they were sitting on my lap just hugging me as they decided that I was the best pillow around. After a lot of struggling I got my seatbelt off and walked inside with them on my arm.

The sun was already going down and for once... the entire house was quiet... I-I love silence b-but not in this house... What happened?

When I opened the door I only saw Anti running down the stairs.

,,W̡hére͘'̨s̛ ͢ev̴eryone͝?!"̕

,,I-I- d-don't know- I-..."

,́,͠f͡uc̨k!̷"

,,P-p-please d-don-don't t-the- c-chil-d..."

,,̛R̴i͝gh́t̢.͟.̵. s̀orr͞y.̕"̵

,,W-What- a-are we going to d-do now?"

,,I͟'ll ͏l͞ook ̛a̷ro̕und.͟ ͏Se̷a̵r̀ch for͘ ͜them̵. ̴Y͠o͢u̷'̕l͘l҉ take ́car҉e͏ ̸of͏ the ̶k͘id.͟"͜

,,B-But I-"

Before I could really answer- h-he had already disappeared... This man was f-faster th-than a-anything I've ever seen... Shaking my head I pulled the headphones off and placed them down... and then it hit me... I-I am alone!

L-Looking d-down at Y-Y/N I- I panicked- I-I don't know how to take care o-of a child! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?- W-what-doIdo-

Looking around I somehow got to just work off of my instinct. I turned on th-the light a-and the radiators since it was getting so cold already- A-And as I-I did that I-I held them so tight- I-I was afraid of letting them go. W-what i-if I hurt them?

Still in thought I just looked around for anything that could help them and me... That's when their eyes opened and they stared at me, hugging me tight as tears slowly made their way down their cheeks.