New beggings

Your pov

Yawning you took another step, falling down. The green swirl around you making you dizzy.

The portal you stepped through took you back to when it happened the first time but this was somehow different.

Last time you didn't want to but this time you didn't care anymore. You wanted to escape the real world. No one would want to go back to what was happening there. No one was waiting for you to come back anyway and even if they did, you didn't care.

,,WOAH! Woopsie. Well who do you might be?"

Your eyes shot open, staring at the huge pink mustache infront of your face. The man was holding you by your waist, you felt warm. Pulled to him, to this mysterious man.

It felt like the weight on your shoulders slid off as closer as you got to him. And how could you not? That smile looked so comforting.

You didn't notice that tears started to flow but he certainly did.

,,Aw nononono it's ok! Good old Will got you! No need to be scared."

As calming as his voice was the tears didn't stop flowing down your cheeks. You tried to speak but could only make sounds that didn't resemble anything you were trying to say. So you were just wiggling around in his hold, trying to grab his shoulders.

His smile turned into a frown and he got worried, quickly pulling you into a hug, letting you sit on his arm, rubbing your back.

,,It's ok. It truely is. I got you. Whatever happened to you gumdrop... She isn't going to hurt you anymore. I made sure of it."

The warmth coming from him was very, very comforting. Your tiny hands held onto him, grabbing the pink suspenders tight as you cried into his shoulder. He held you as close as possible, hugging you tight, whispering:

,,I got you. It's ok. Papastache got you."

,,Papastache?... Will... What are you..."

Another voice spoke from behind him. You took a peek over his shoulder to see a man in a suit stare back at you. He leaned his head to the side, cracking his neck in place before fixing his tie.

The man called Will, held on to you as he turned around to the gray scary man.

,,Dark! So nice to meet you! What are you doing here?"

,,I... could ask you the same thing..."

,,Well I asked you first."

After letting out a huge dramatic sigh he spoke again.

,,I came to check on you."

,,Check on me? Awww darkipo-"

,,I told you to not call me that..."

,,Uhm... right! Right! I remember! I remember..."

Neither of them spoke. You looked at the scary man and watched him take a glance at you and then staring at Will with an ice cold gaze.

,,Well..?"

,,Yes?"

He groaned, rubbing the bridge of his nose, pointing at the child.

,,First you run off after going- being a little crazy and now you're holding a child. Care to explain?"

Will looked at you and scratched the back of his neck before looking at Darkip- Dark.

,,You were worried? Aw you're adorable-"

,,I wasnt worried I just needed to check on you."

,,Oh..."

,,Now. Explain to me why you're holding the child. God it's like pulling teeth to get a little bit of info out of you."

,,I found them crying Dark! I can't just leave them. Look at them! They're adorable!"

He held you up a little, smiling at you.

,,Look at chuuuu!"

His huge smile made his moustache wiggle a little which made you chuckle and hold on to his hands.

,,Who is that woman on the ground?"

,,Who-?... Oh right... Well she wanted to hurt this smol bear here so... I accidentally took care of her."

,,Will you-"

Before he could finish that sentence sirens started to get louder and louder. Emo man started to panic a bit but took the chance to grab Will and pull him away.

,,You better tell me about this when we're home!"

Will held you tight and smiled down at you as he ran after Dark.

,,Don't chu worry friendo. Papastache will keep you safe."