1) Grandpa says- You will

Thanks for reading The Witch CEO!
[Editor: RenTheView, Proofreader: MoonlitNight]

"Is this how you do your work?! If you think the company needs a worker like you, you must be dreaming. What are you all doing? Redo everything!! I'll give you a week's time to sort this out. You better not disappoint me, or else--- meeting adjourned!"

Without blinking an eye, Lisa left the conference room and returned to her office.

Witch, Demoness, Asura--- Lisa was aware of all those name-calls behind her back but she did not care about it. All she needed was to make sure her grandfather's company would not go bankrupt and would still continue to prosper.

"Madam, here's the recent report about the market." Kim Jisoo placed the papers on the table.

Lisa read the context and few seconds later, her brows wrinkled in a tight knot.

*slam*

"What is the meaning of this? Is JK Corporation trying to monopolize everything?!"

Kim Jisoo and the two assistants flinched.

'Madam, you can't force them to stop if they don't want to.'

"Is this all that old man Jeon's work?"

Lisa organized herself and tried to suppress her anger.

"No, Madam. Rumors that the Eldest grandson of Chairman Jeon will take over the company soon. And after the change of management, they will undergo expansion and will enter our market this year."

'Damn I should've known. A lions mouth can even swallow an elephant'
"How much time do we have?"
Ji soo fell silent.
"Speak. How long?"

There was no trace of emotion on Lisa's face but her voice contained chillness in every word.

"Answering Madam, we only have a month's time left. Two months at most." Jisoo gulped. She was afraid that anytime soon, all of them inside this office would die in a very painful way.

Lisa did not speak but the coldness in the surroundings increased.

'Urgh.. So cold.. I wanna go home..'
Soyeon wanted to cry but lacked tears.
Suddenly, a laugher echoed inside the office.

That laugher did not contain any happiness but malice and death. It made them involuntary cower together.

The two assistants were trying their best not to fall from standing. Their legs were shaking so badly.
'Uh..urgh.. Madam is so scary.'

"Hao! If they want to swallow everything, I,LALISA, am not going to surrender without a fight. Since they decided to disturb this perfect equilibrium, they better prepare for the worst. Manoban International is not easy to bully!"

Suddenly, Lisa's phone rang.
"Yeon, contact all the stockholders. Make an appointment for our emergency meeting three days later."
After giving some instructions to Jisoo, Lisa answered the call.
"Yeye? What's wrong? Why did you call?"
"You stupid child! Will Yeye only call because Yeye needs something?"

(yeye= grandpa here)

"....." Lisa rolled her eyes internally.

"Ahem.. W-Well, Yeye has been thinking.. Ah Lili ahh, when will you give me great grandchildren, eh? Can't you just stop working for the meantime and focus on finding a husband? If you don't mind, Yeye will help you!"