103-105

My dear lovely readers..I AM REALLY VERY BUSY ATM WITH TONS OF WORKS SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME........I FEEL SO GUILTY GUYS

103
Her birthday party

'I'm not done yet.' 1 Lalisa slowly stood up, put her hands on the table and leaned forward. Her dress was loose so her tiny bump was hidden inside her clothes. "Now, is there any more problem? Tell me Second Uncle, are you satisfied with it? Jungkook IS a member of Manoban Family." Lalisa's face was very serious although she wanted to mock all of them. Jun's face changed from white to green alternately. He looked at the marriage certificate in his hand. He wanted to shred it into pieces and burn it to ashes.

Wu, Lalisa's First Aunt, stood up and laughed. "Niece, even though both of you are already married and Jeon Jungkook is now considered as a part of Manoban Family, it wouldn't change the fact that he doesn't have the right to interfere with our family business. He is nothing but a member of our family by marriage and not by blood. Only those who carried the blood of Manoban Clan can manage the company. Unless... He marries in our family[1], which is impossible since he is the successor of JJ Corporation.

He is already wealthy enough.. Even wealthier than Manoban Family. Why should the both of you fight for the legacy Uncle Marco left? Cousin Nayra and Sister NIma died without a male heir, leaving the company in your hands. Someday, you will have to retire and focus on raising your children. Why not leave the management of the company in our hands? Manoban Family does not only have you as a member. There are many outstanding people in the family who could help you manage MNB International. Your cousins are trying their best to help you too. If you are not satisfied with your cousins, we are still here, your elders. As an elder, we will do our best to protect the company with all our heart. Your Second Uncle is a very capable man. He can help you manage the company by acting as the substitute CEO when the time comes.

We are family, so we must help each other. In times of need, us family, should stick together. No need to worry about it. We will help you so you can just relax and focus on taking care of your husband." When Lalisa heard those benevolent words said by her First Aunt, she wanted to laugh out loud. Seemed like 'hypocrisy' was the trade mark of Manoban Family Branch. "That's right! Niece, we only want what's best for our family. We do not want you to think that we are doing this for our own sake. We just want to ease your burden a little." Unable to control her emotions anymore, Lalisa laughed mockingly at them. She could not help but shake from laughter. Her eyes were turning misty as she laughed hard.

She could not believe that her so called 'relatives' were very shameless up to this degree. They were even more shameless than Grandpa Manoban. 1 When her uncles and aunts heard her laughing at them mockingly, their expressions turned ugly. Lalisa's laughter made them feel like they were jumping clowns in front of her. Lalisa tried to hold back her laughter. She wiped the tears on her eyes and cleared her throat a few times. "I'm sorry... I just can't help but laugh when I heard Third Uncle's words. Does Third Uncle even know the word 'hypocrisy'?" Lalisa was still trying to control herself from laughing once again. Ran's face burned because of what Lalisa said. Indeed, what he said was all rubbish. For the family's sake? To ease the burden? Isn't that total hypocrisy?

Especially when they tried to sabotage her a few times. But FRan did not expect that Lalisa would not give him face and laugh at him like that. "You--!!" "Why, Third Uncle? Is Lalisa wrong? Now tell me, since you wanted to ease the burden on my shoulders and not thinking of any personal profits, are you willing to write a testimony saying you will work for the company without receiving any benefits? Including the right to acquire any shares of the company regardless if it was bought or given? Yeye's attorney and legal advisor are still here. If you are willing, then Lalisa will immediately transfer the CEO position to you." Ran could not utter any words after Lisa said her piece. He wanted to slap his mouth for speaking without thinking. "Lalisa... Enough." Jun could not stay silent anymore. Indeed, this time, the Manoban Family Branch was defeated thoroughly.