Operation Seduction

If you all can then check out my other books. I would be super delighted. 

''You want me to use these, Lalisa? Fine... But it won't hinder my plan. By hook or by crook, I will impregnate you. Only I am worthy to be the father your children.'
Jungkook knew he was being unreasonable but he couldn't just let her get away from him and marry someone else. He wanted to trick her so that he could chain her beside him.
But...

As he was trying to prick the condoms with a needle, Jungkook's hand stopped. He involuntary clenched his hand that was holding a condom, squishing it hard.  Lalisa's beautiful face suddenly appeared on his mind. Her eyes were filled with different emotions--- fear, anxiety, anger, confusion... and sadness. Jungkook inwardly sighed. 

When did it started? That she looked at him like that in her eyes? + He really wanted to talk to her. To tell her who he really was. That the Jungkook she knew was the Eldest Young Master of Jeon Family. 

 He wanted to clarify everything. So, he could possess her completely and legally, preventing those nasty frogs from coveting her beauty. Unfortunately, he couldn't. Not now.  Now that the JK Corporation is staring to expand its territory, it would compete with MNB International for it's resources.  And revealing his identity right now is definitely an idiotic move. 

 Maybe instead of stabbing him a hundred times, Lalisa might not let him sleep with her anymore. 2 And being unable to bury himself inside her and eat her every night scared him more than being stabbed a hundred times. 

 (A/N: ayee.. What's wrong with becoming a monk?LOL) 

 1 So, No. He won't take the risk. Not for now. Not until he finds that bastard. He felt a little frustrated. Since young, everything was given to him. Anything that he desired, he would always get it effortlessly. 

 But this was the first time in his life that he was spending too much energy and effort just for the sake of someone.  If his subordinates would see him like this, scheming in the shadows like a nasty trickster just to get what he wanted, they would definitely laugh at him to death. 

Jungkook knew that his goal of getting Lalisa pregnant was in fact very easy to achieve. And that is to force her into submission--- to force himself unto her. + But he wouldn't do that. + He would not force her. + He couldn't hurt her. 

 All those shameless acts he had been doing were just because of his frustrations. But if Lalisa would really really really reject him, he would definitely stop.

 Luckily in the end, Lalisa would just let him have his way, yielding to his sweet seduction.  Jungkook inhaled deeply. 

 She would definitely get hurt if she found out he tampered the condoms.  Jungkook shook his head and stood up. 

 He cleaned the condoms that were scattered on the floor, placing it back to where Lalisa hid it. While walking out of her bedroom, Jungkook thought, 'I should change my tactics.' 

Lalisa was in a very bad mood these past few days. Not just because of Jungkook but also because of JK Corporation. MNB International has been flaring in the market for years. They dominate the entire construction of buildings and malls in Beijing and other places in Korea.

As MNB International was trying to enter the Western market, this year was very crucial for them. But this stupid Eldest Young Master of the JK Corporation decided to expand their market and entered in Architectural Business and Designs, snatching every projects that was intended for MNB International. 

"Madam..." 

Jisoo went inside her office. She gave the reports to Lalisa and waited for her instructions. After reading the reports, Lalisa put the folders on the table.