Kill that Bastard

(Warning: This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers.)
'Is she... His Sugar Mommy?!'
"----Lili ? Ah Lili?? This child. Why are you standing in a daze?"

Her grandfather was shaking her lightly, waking her up from her deep thought.

"huh? Ahh. Nothing. Yeye, let's go to the kitchen and eat breakfa---."

Her words were cut off when her grandfather's phone rang.

Mark Manoban looked at his phone and immediately turned it off without answering.

"Yeye, what's--"

"Nothing. Nothing. It's for the checkup. Just a regular checkup.''

"Oh. Do you want me to go with you at the hospital?''

"No need. My assistant is here to accompany me. Just eat your breakfast. Yeye needs to go.''

He lightly taps her shoulder, making her feel a little bit guilty.

"Then I'll send you to your car."

"Aiyaa. My granddaughter is really filial. Yeye is glad to have you by my side."
Lalisa smiled and cling her hands on his arm.
"Yeye is my only family. Of course. I love Yeye the most."

"Mmm.. Yeye is hoping that you will give birth to many little Lilis like you. Yeye will also love them with all my heart."

Lisa was rendered speechless, making her cough a couple of times.

She inwardly rolled her eyes and pretended not to hear anything.

Both of then went out of the house while being affectionate with each other.
(A/N: Someone was left forgotten. XD)After Lalisa and her grandfather left, the man hiding beneath the table stood up, he lightly pat his shoulders as he stared at his dirty pants.

His face darkens as he grab his phone inside his pocket.
He dialed a number and waited for 2 rings before someone answered.
"Sir, where have you been? The meeting will start at------"

"Cancel all my appointment this week." The man's playful aura suddenly vanished. If Lisa saw him, she would probably be astonished. The man that was constantly teasing her suddenly turned serious.

"I want you to search everything about this woman called Lalisa. The owner of Unit 48-B of Imperial Suite. I want to know everything that concerns her. Her family, business, work... everything-- especially the man she will marry."

His assistant was left speechless.

He could not believe his boss was trying to dig everything about a woman.

This was the first time his boss paid attention to someone in the opposite sex.
'Did boss already found our future Madam, The Family's future Head Mistress?'
"Send it to me later."
"Yes sir."