Sugar Mommy

Lalisa's heart beat faster and faster. She tried to open the refrigerator to see if he could squeeze himself inside.

'Nope. Too small. Can't fit in.'

(A/N: that's not the issue. \( >^<)/)

In a blink of an eye, she already opened all the cabinets in the kitchen but she still couldn't find a place for him to hide himself.
The man was just looking at her, enjoying her panicked state. She resembled a little puppy jumping and running around, looking all flustered.

"Ah Lili??? Lili. Yeye is here to see you! This child... is she still asleep?"

She could hear her grandfather murmured to himself while opening the door.

Lisa saw her grandfather entered the threshold.

She kept on looking everywhere until she noticed the long table. Suddenly, an idea struck her head, making her eyes shine in delight.

Without any second thought, she grabbed the man's hand and dragged him towards it.
Lalisa tried to push him under the table like she was hiding a dirty laundry under her bed.
"No matter what happens, do not say anything!! You must not produce any noise, do you understand??"

"I don't want to hide. Why must I hide?"
The man sulkily said.

She felt like all her veins were starting to burst due to anger. She wanted to flip the table and scream to the heavens.
With her teeth clenched, she said,

"You. Will. Hide. Or. Else. I. Will. Castrate. You."

and she shove him under the table heartlessly.

"Ah Lili? What are you doing over there?"

"Enn.. Yeye, you're here.." she immediately composed herself as if nothing is wrong.
Her grandfather went towards the kitchen but Lisa immediately obstructed his path.

"Yeye, let's-- let's sit on the sofa. You're not young anymore. You must sit if you feel tired." and she tactfully assisted him on walking towards the receiving area.
After sitting, her grandfather grabbed both of her hands.

"Ah Lili . are you mad at Yeye? Yeye is only thinking of you.. Can you forgive Yeye? Yeye only wants the best for Yeye's beloved granddaughter so Yeye wants you to marry the best man Yeye can find."
Lalisa opened her mouth to speak but before she could respond, the chair under the table suddenly moved, making a screeching sound.